Go Back   Shrimp Refuge Forums > Shrimp Town > Shrimp Town

Old 06-11-2007, 03:04   #181   link
FiReSe7eN

lol

Minen is enkel saai als je het alleen doet, in een frigate, in high sec.

Minen in 0.0 met een koppel hulks, haulers en battleships maakt het zo veel leuker
FiReSe7eN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:44   #182   link
Slakziesig

Nerds, serieuis. Ga keer wat smoren in een kraakpand ofzo. Ook: radio panic is gestoord.
Slakziesig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 00:55   #183   link
Hentai
Spacy Stacy

Saaie shizzle
Hentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 03:38   #184   link
FiReSe7eN

't is wreed
Old 11-11-2007, 04:46   #185   link
BuiZe
Executive

't is laat
BuiZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:47   #186   link
Wapi
Stainboy

Send a message via MSN to Wapi
Slapen heeft nu geen nut meer...
Old 11-11-2007, 04:55   #187   link
Pleun
blorp

Send a message via ICQ to Pleun
in mijn poep
Pleun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 05:42   #188   link
Alex
Soupe du jour

Shit al kwart voor zes :|
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2007, 05:22   #189   link
FiReSe7eN

Blah. Ik zou moeten voortwerken, maar eens je ogen beginnen moe te worden helpt redbull geen zak meer. Misschien een vlug dutje van een uur of twee dan.
Old 17-11-2007, 04:44   #190   link
Slakziesig

Man, waarom is er niks op tv om vier uur 's nachts buiten national geographic? Al die documentaires over aapjes en gebouwen word ik ook wel beu na een tijdje.
Old 17-11-2007, 04:54   #191   link
DaHitch
Resident Curmudgeon

http://pctv.telenet.be/list.do?code=...covery_channel
Aangezien ik meestal 's nachts op zit kijk ik naar niks anders meer.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
Racing is life. Everything else is just waiting.
Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all my life. And it stands up before anything else.
Accelerated movement sharpens the senses, dulls reality, heightens perception, quickens the mind, slows time, purifies travel, transports my being into another world - the place I want to live.
DaHitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 02:49   #192   link
Irmo
lijkkist

bah kan niet slapen... Kga pans labyrinth eens opzetten.

Fidoh vond het te lang

You have reached the maximum number of posts (3) allowed in a 120 minute period for this forum.
Irmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 05:52   #193   link
Devroush
SR is de max

plezante avond, echt. Wel spijtig van de relatieproblemen die mij opt einde van de avond voorgeschoteld werden, waar ik geen reet mee te maken heb. Oh well, na paar pintjes relativeert men alles =)
Devroush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 06:09   #194   link
ChildeRoland
Corporate sellout

Al wakker van vrijdagavond half 11 (ofwel half 7 Tokyo time). Normaal ging ik deftig uitslapen, waar dienen die zondagen anders voor, maar wegens omstandigheden moet ik er al voor de middag uit
Old 05-01-2008, 03:33   #195   link
DaHitch
Resident Curmudgeon

Wakker sinds 5h deze morgen, doodop en zo geen bal zin om te slapen.
Ugh.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all my life. And it stands up before anything else.
Accelerated movement sharpens the senses, dulls reality, heightens perception, quickens the mind, slows time, purifies travel, transports my being into another world - the place I want to live.
Old 05-01-2008, 03:39   #196   link
Pleun
blorp

Send a message via ICQ to Pleun
THREAD NECROMANCY
Pleun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:31   #197   link
Irmo
lijkkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleun View Post
THREAD NECROMANCY

Fidoh vond het te lang

You have reached the maximum number of posts (3) allowed in a 120 minute period for this forum.
Irmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 00:17   #198   link
DaHitch
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
According to the International Classification of Sleep Disorders (ICSD), the key characteristics of DSPS are:Sleep-onset and wake times that are intractably later than desired
Actual sleep-onset times at nearly the same daily clock hour
Little or no reported difficulty in maintaining sleep once sleep has begun
Extreme difficulty awakening at the desired time in the morning
A relatively severe to absolute inability to advance the sleep phase to earlier hours by enforcing conventional sleep and wake times.[5]

The following features of DSPS distinguish it from other sleep disorders:
People with DSPS have at least a normal - and often much greater than normal - ability to sleep during the morning, and sometimes in the afternoon as well. In contrast, those with chronic insomnia do not find it much easier to sleep during the morning than at night.
People with DSPS fall asleep at more or less the same time every night, and sleep comes quite rapidly if the person goes to bed near the time he or she usually falls asleep. Young children with DSPS resist going to bed before they are sleepy, but the bedtime struggles disappear if they are allowed to stay up until the time they usually fall asleep.
DSPS patients can sleep well and regularly when they can follow their own sleep schedule, e.g. on weekends and during vacations.
DSPS is a chronic condition. Symptoms must have been present for at least one month before a diagnosis of DSPS can be made.

Attempting to force oneself through 9–5 life with DSPS has been compared to constantly living with 6 hours of jet lag. Often, sufferers manage only a few hours sleep a night during the working week, then compensate by sleeping until the afternoon on weekends. Sleeping in on weekends, and/or taking long naps during the day, gives people with the disorder relief from daytime sleepiness but also perpetuates the late sleep phase.

People with DSPS tend to be extreme night owls. They feel most alert and say they function best and are most creative in the evening and at night. DSPS patients cannot simply force themselves to sleep early. They may toss and turn for hours in bed, and sometimes not sleep at all, before reporting to work or school. Less extreme and more flexible night owls, and indeed morning larks, are within the normal chronotype spectrum.

By the time DSPS patients seek medical help, they usually have tried many times to change their sleeping schedule. Failed tactics to sleep at earlier times may include relaxation techniques, early bedtimes, hypnosis, alcohol, sleeping pills, dull reading, and home remedies. DSPS patients who have tried using sedatives at night often report that the medication makes them feel tired or relaxed, but that it fails to induce sleep. They often have asked family members to help wake them in the morning, or they have used several alarm clocks. As the syndrome is most common in adolescence, it is often the patient's parents who initiate seeking help, after great difficulty waking their child or teenager in time for school.

As of May 2007, the new International Classification of Sleep Disorders has changed the name from Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome to Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder.
Hmm, dit kan wel een aantal dingen verklaren. :/

Old 11-01-2008, 00:48   #199   link
CyberMonkey

Lal. Daar hebben ze nu ook al een "disorder" voor.
CyberMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:42   #200   link
Slakziesig

U MOEDER IS EEN DISORDER

Shrimp Refuge Forums > Shrimp Town > Shrimp Town