Go Back   Shrimp Refuge Forums > Shrimp Town > Shrimp Town

Old 09-01-2007, 08:20   #1   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Celebrity bashing is back

epoEdit/HrlsnEdit: stickied for oldskool sake (bis)

Om niet met tradities te breken beginnen we met een scheiding (nee, niet die van Garnaal met al z'n sChrimpers, die is te belachelijk voor een vermelding)

1. Gedaan! : Divorce for Dita
Dita von Teese has filed for divorce from her husband of 13 months, Marilyn Manson. The burlesque dancer reportedly filed legal papers in Los Angeles on December 29th, citing 'irreconcilable differences' for their split. The New York Post, which first reported their break-up, quoted an insider saying that Manson had not even noticed that his wife moved out of their marital home. 'She loved him so much, but he has too many demons,' the source said. 'She tried to tell him she was divorcing him, but she can't even get him on the phone.' It has been suggested that Manson had developed a serious drinking problem in 2006, which contributed to the demise of their marriage. Dita, whose real name is Heather Sweet, started dating Manson in 2001 and the pair got engaged in 2004. They tied the knot on December 3rd 2005 in Gurteen Castle in Ireland, with the bride wearing a stunning purple Vivienne Westwood gown.

2. De ene helft van de oorspronkelijke scheiding wil adopteren : Aniston 'to adopt'
Friends star Jennifer Aniston is said to be considering following in the footsteps of Angelina Jolie and Madonna by adopting children. The Bruce Almighty actress has had a rocky personal life in recent times with a high-profile divorce from actor Brad Pitt and a failed relationship with her co-star on The Break-Up, Vince Vaughn. However, Jen is reported to still be keen to be a yummy mummy. The National Enquirer magazine has quoted a source saying: "Jennifer would still love to have children biologically someday, but she feels burned out on relationships right now and isn't looking forward to dating again." According to the insider, Jen is keen to settle down to stable family life: "She's 37, and adopting a child would be a way to put some roots down without feeling desperate about the future. She says she'd love to have a son, that's what she's feeling in her heart." And there's no chance of Jen rushing into an adoption as it has been on her mind for a while, the source added, saying: "Adoption is something she and Brad talked about when they were married, before his current partner Angelina Jolie adopted her first child." Plus, as godmother to Coco, the daughter of Friends co-star Courtney Cox-Arquette, Jen can get lots of babysitting practice.

3. De andere helft gaat er over : Brad confirms family plans
Brad Pitt has echoed comments made by his girlfriend Angelina Jolie that the two are looking to expand their brood. The 'Mr and Mrs Smith' co-stars already have three kids together, but they are hoping to add some more Jolie-Pitts to the clan. Appearing at the Palm Spring International Film Festival this weekend, Brad was asked by reporters if he and Angelina want more children. 'Always, of course,' the 'Babel' star answered, adding: 'We'll let you know when we get there.' Brad went from childless to papa of three in a space of two years. When he started dating Angelina, he immediately bonded with her eldest, Maddox, and he was with them during the adoption process of Zahara. While Brad was filing legal documents to become their adoptive dad, Angelina fell pregnant with the couple's biological child Shiloh. Angelina told Elle magazine: 'He just naturally knows he's lucky to be a dad to these really funny, lovely little people, so the way he parents them comes naturally.' She called him a 'really amazing father' and added: 'He didn't just become that around me.' The actress suggested that they will be adding to their family soon, as they want to bring up their kids while they're both still young.

4. Maar dat weerhoudt andere er niet van om wee rte trouwen : Beyoncé buys wedding dress?
Beyoncé Knowles has bought a white dress - sparking more wedding rumours. The singer-and-actress, who is rumoured to be tying the knot with her rapper lover Jay-Z, saw the blue Guy Laroche dress worn by Hilary Swank when she won an Oscar for 'Million Dollar Baby' in a shop window and fell in love with it. Beyoncé rushed back to the New York store the next day and bought the dress in white without even trying it on. A source told the New York Post newspaper: "The staff were so sweet, gracious and soft-spoken. This dress could easily be worn as a wedding gown." Meanwhile, Beyoncé and Jay-Z have been house hunting. The couple looked at several properties in the Dominican Republic during a recent trip, including Oscar de la Renta's Casa de Campo - a gated community featuring private beaches, four private golf courses, three polo fields, clay tennis courts and 20 swimming pools. Properties in the private estate range from $3-6 million. It was reported that the couple were planning a Caribbean wedding last December. The couple were overheard talking about a special "four-day" celebration on a yacht off the Caribbean island of St. Barts to mark Jay-Z's 37th birthday. The birthday bash was thought to be a cover and that Beyoncé, 25, and the hip-hop mogul - who have been dating for four years - were secretly preparing to tie the knot.

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff - Mariah Carey
Kapsalon Wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:25   #2   link
Prumpy
Pro-shrimper

Wendy is ook terug. Hoera!!!
begets Destruction as Destruction begets...
Prumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:33   #3   link
black

Dit doet inderdaad heel goed om ook wendy terug te zien. .
Welcome back!
black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:37   #4   link
jmke
★★[M]★★

I don't give diddly squat about celebs, maar Wendy = back is good!
Old 09-01-2007, 09:13   #5   link
Jaak
dubbelaccount van peephol

Jo Wendayh!
Jaak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 10:20   #6   link
Bavo
Moeten er nog posts zijn?

Ik lees dit ook niet zo vaak (tenzij je de namen bold zet zodat ik snel kan scannen ) maar gewoon al de aanwezigheid van deze topic doet me helemaal warm vanbinnen worden. Wendy is
Bavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 12:02   #7   link
DeathKnight
Voorzitter CSOLT

Send a message via ICQ to DeathKnight
Ik lees dit wel vaak omdat er tien van de negen keer wel een muzikant tussenstaat van een of andere langvergeten glorie. Wat mij goeie moed geeft, want als we Hollywood mogen geloven, willen die knappe actrices en fotomodellen allemaal ne lelijkaard met lang haar en tatoeages
Old 09-01-2007, 12:17   #8   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight
Ik lees dit wel vaak omdat er tien van de negen keer wel een muzikant tussenstaat van een of andere langvergeten glorie. Wat mij goeie moed geeft, want als we Hollywood mogen geloven, willen die knappe actrices en fotomodellen allemaal ne lelijkaard met lang haar en tatoeages

DeathKnight, als uw madam u ooit beu is, moet ge zeker richting Hollywood: alle lekkere A-list wijven vallen op cool muzikanten.

Pammy op kop natuurlijk En speciaal voor jou: La Pammy

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff - Mariah Carey
Old 09-01-2007, 13:32   #9   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Dubbele dosis op deze eerste dag (en op vraag van bavo met de namen in bold)

1. Meer sappige details : Dita Von Teese's party split
Dita Von Teese allegedly split from husband Marilyn Manson because she was sick of his constant partying and friendship with Lindsay Lohan. The burlesque dancer filed for divorce from the goth rocker last Friday (05.01.07) citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. Now it has been revealed that Dita, who moved out of the couple’s house before Christmas, decided to walk away from the marriage after growing tired of Manson’s late night parties and refusal to settle down and start a family. A source close to Dita told Britain’s The Sun newspaper: "She just had enough of his wild partying. Lindsay Lohan was ringing up the house wanting to come round and party with him. The phone would go all through the night, with people constantly turning up to hang out. Dita wants a quieter life and to have a baby. She told Manson to sort himself out or she was leaving. Unfortunately, nothing changed and he didn’t clean up his act." It has also been alleged that Manson - real name Brian Warner - had become paranoid from drug use during the pair’s marriage. The source added: "He became paranoid as a result of the drugs he was taking. At one stage he thought the cleaner was trying to kill him." The couple married in a gothic-style ceremony at an Irish castle in 2005. They have two cats, Lily and Aleister, and two dachshunds, Greta and Eva, together.

2. Het kind doe tons wel telkens weer lichen : Carey's Steam Room Bedroom.
Carey's Steam Room Bedroom.... Singing superstar Mariah Carey sleeps in a waterproof steam-room that lubricates her larynx and protects her legendary voice. The 37-year-old, whose voice spans a staggering five octaves, refused to allow the Mtv Cribs film crew access to her bizarre boudoir, but has let slip its secrets in a new interview. Her bedding is all made from towelling, which soaks up the water, and all her fixtures and fittings are protected by glass or waterproof materials. There's no room for a man in Carey's life - unless he doesn't mind accommodating her odd night-time routine and sleeping in a wetsuit among a wacky waterfall scene. Carey explains, "Literally I'll have twenty humidifiers around the bed. Basically it's like sleeping in a steam room. The bed is all terry-cloth, the ceiling is pitched so the water can't fall on my head, and it drips down to my side, and the TV is behind glass."

3. De Heilige Maagden herleid tot Cat Fight : Madonna's adoption illegal, says Angelina
Angelina Jolie has spoken out about the controversial adoption of David Banda from Malawi. Madonna and her husband Guy Richie have come under fire for allegedly using their fame to bypass the country's adoption system And now Angelina, who also has two adopted children and plans to give a home to more kids with her partner Brad Pitt, has entered the debate. 'I have been horrified by the attacks she's been subjected to,' the UN ambassador told French magazine Gala. 'All that should count is the happiness of her little David.' However, Angelina said Malawi has 'no legal framework for adoption' and that Madonna was aware of this. 'Personally, I prefer to stay on the right side of the law. I would never take a child away from a place where adoption is illegal. Angelina adopted her first child, Maddox, from Cambodia when she was still single. Brad joined her in the final stages of the adoption of Zahara from Ethiopia. The couple also have a biological daughter named Shiloh together, but they have both indicated that they are likely to adopt next.

4. Hier word took met stront gesmeten : Mel B 'gets protection from Murphy fans'
Mel B is reported to have been given 24-hour police protection after receiving verbal abuse from angry Eddie Murphy fans.The former Spice Girls singer claims to be five months pregnant with the actor's child and is currently living in Los Angeles. But the comedy star has said that he wants to have a DNA test of the baby before he accepts responsibility and Mel B is now, the Sun newspaper reports, facing daily abuse from a group of Murphy fans who have camped outside her house. A source close to the singer real name Melanie Brown said that police have decided to place an officer outside her house "to keep an eye on things". "She is extremely lonely in LA and her life is being made intolerable by Eddie's fans camped outside. They shout insults and give her abuse all the time," the insider told the paper. "She was living with Eddie before all this happened and spent all her time with him now she's all alone." The source added that Mel is completely bewildered by the whole affair and is adamant that Murphy is the father. "She can't understand why he hasn't even bothered to phone and explain what is going on. Mel is incredibly hurt by it."The pair began dating last year but the affair ended publicly when Murphy announced that they were no longer an item on a TV programme.

Old 09-01-2007, 15:39   #10   link
eye

Ik ga slecht slapen door de tepels van Kate Moss
eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 18:31   #11   link
sprinkler
faster than some bacteria

Send a message via MSN to sprinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye
Bah
Dat was dus de eerste en laatste keer dat ik deze thread check :P
sprinkler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 19:13   #12   link
Aoyama

nice to have you here Wendy ^^

dat adoptiegedoe blijkt in te zijn in hollywood :/
Old 10-01-2007, 00:25   #13   link
CyberMonkey

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/....ap/index.html

NEW YORK (AP) -- Hilary Swank, who split from actor-husband Chad Lowe a year ago, has a new man in her life.

"I'm in a relationship with a great guy who's not a public person, and I want to respect that. But yes, I am in a relationship," the Oscar-winning actress says in an interview in the February issue of In Style magazine, on newsstands Friday.

Zonet gepost in de klassedamesthread, nu alweer bezet!
CyberMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:54   #14   link
Farah
Döner macht schöner

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye
Maar allez, zeg.
Farah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:06   #15   link
Bavo
Moeten er nog posts zijn?

Ze zou een heel goed model zijn voor een preventiecampagne:

Bavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:07   #16   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Doet toch altijd deugd om te zien dat supermodels ook last hebben met hun lijf. In dit geval is 't wel een crack head natuurlijk

1. Heeeelp : Paris Hilton's acting resolution
Paris Hilton's New Year's resolution is to seriously concentrate on her acting career. The socialite - who has previously starred in 'House of Wax' and 'Pledge This!' - recently won a part in romantic comedy 'The Hottie and the Nottie' and is determined for it to be her best big screen project to date. She told Hello! magazine: "I'm serious about acting and have been reading this book, 'The Power of the Actor'." The hotel heiress - who has also tried her hand at singing and has created her own signature perfume, among other business ventures - is confident her efforts will pay off. She said: "I have a bunch of movies lined up. I think I can become a good actress. It's something I want to prove to myself and to other people. I feel I'm getting better and feeling more confident about what I can do as an actress." 'The Hottie and the Nottie' is expected to hit screens in 2008.

2. Natuurlijk moest het worden weerlegd : Jolie Slams Claims She Criticised Madonna.
Jolie Slams Claims She Criticised Madonna. ANGELINA JOLIE has slammed claims she criticised pop star MADONNA for adopting a child from Malawi and insists she was misquoted. The MR & MRS SMITH star made comments in a French magazine which appeared to be critical of the singer's efforts to adopt from the African nation where there are no clear legal procedures. Jolie explains, "The article included many falsehoods. I said many positive things that were omitted. "I feel we must focus on the present and I encourage everyone to be supportive so that every child can adjust nicely to their new home."
Jolie was quoted in Gala magazine saying of Madonna's efforts to adopt one-year-old DAVID BANDA, "Madonna knew the situation in Malawi, where was born. It's a country where there is no real legal framework for adoption.

3. Zo geheimzinnig is natuurlijk niet plezant voor ons : Swank In Love Again.
Double Oscar winner HILARY SWANK has confirmed she's found love again after splitting from husband CHAD LOWE last year (06) - but she refuses to name her new partner. The actress, who has been romantically linked to her agent JOHN CAMPISI, admits her new man is a "great guy" but she's keen to protect his privacy and so won't be going public with the romance. Swank tells the new issue of US magazine InStyle, "He's not a public person, and I want to respect that. But yes, I am in a relationship."
In the interview, Swank credits her friends for helping her get through the heartache of the past year: "I absolutely couldn't have made it through the last year without my friends. It was hard for me to say, 'Yeah, I need help.' But I did let go, and it was a relief."

Old 10-01-2007, 11:54   #17   link
eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapsalon Wendy
Doet toch altijd deugd om te zien dat supermodels ook last hebben met hun lijf. In dit geval is 't wel een crack head natuurlijk
Cokehead eerder, maar je krijgt daar eerder een neusbeenloze neus van dat killer nipples.
eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:01   #18   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. ‘t Wordt alle dagen interessanter : Marilyn's 'affair' behind marriage break-up
Marilyn Manson's alleged affair with 19-year-old actress Evan Rachel Wood has been blamed for his marriage break-up. The shock rocker's wife Dita von Teese filed for divorce on December 29th, less than 13 months after the pair exchanged vows. And now People magazine is claiming Manson's relationship with Wood is behind the split. 'Dita is heartbroken; she didn't see this coming,' an insider told People. It was earlier suggested that during their marriage, Manson had started drinking heavily. The People source confirmed: 'His partying contributed to the split as well.' Manson head-hunted the 'Thirteen' actress to star in his horror movie 'Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll' and he then went on to create a watercolour painting of her. The artwork is on display in his art gallery in Hollywood, the opening of which was attended by Evan in vampire garb. At the October opening, Evan said she was 'beyond flattered' to have been picked as an art subject by the 38-year-old rocker. The fresh faced beauty was previously linked to 'Billy Elliot' actor Jamie Bell.

2. Dit is ook een koppig gerucht : Timberlake Romancing Johansson?.
Timberlake Romancing Johansson?.... Justin Timberlake has reportedly already moved on from his split with Cameron Diaz and is romancing Scarlett Johansson. The My Love singer recently separated from Diaz after three-and-a-half years and has quietly started dating actress Johansson. According to American publication Us Weekly, Timberlake, 25, and Diaz, 34, called it quits just before the New Year (07). A source close to Timberlake says the final straw in the relationship came when Diaz became furious after discovering he had handpicked Johansson to star as his love interest in his new music video What Goes Around. Diaz reportedly diislikes Johansson because she starred in Lost In Translation, a film where Anna Faris plays a ditzy character that was reportedly based on Diaz, and because Johansson subsequently dated her ex-boyfriend Jared Leto. Johansson, 22, is newly single after a split with her The Black Dahlia co-star Josh Hartnett and was spotted with Timberlake at an after-party for his new film Alpha Dogs last week (03Jan07). Sources in both stars' inner circles confirm they are in the beginning stages of a relationship A source adds, "He sees he has more in common with Scarlett and just thinks she's really cool. They're both just having fun."

3. Moeten we die kerel kennen? : Spears Dating Male Model.
Pop star Britney Spears is dating 25-year-old male model and actor Isaac Cohen, according to media reports in the US. The Toxic star was spotted sailing around Marina del Rey, California over the weekend (ends07Jan07) on a private powerboat with her new companion. Cohen bears a striking resemblance to Spears' estranged husband Kevin Federline and dresses in a similar style, favouring low-slung jeans and a kerchief on his head. The bikini-clad mother-of-two seemed to be enjoying herself during the excursion, and the two shared several intimate moments. Cohen's agent at La Models, Brandi Lord, has confirmed the romance to American publication People saying the couple's relationship began "recently...within the last month. He's got a great heart and a good family, and he was raised well. He's a gentleman." Lord insists Cohen isn't after the singer for her fame adding, "(He) is not a player. (He) is not out to get a name for himself."

4. Holmes Indulges In Shopping Spending Spree.
Katie Holmes' passion for pricey designer clothes cost her $200,000 last year (06) at one Beverly Hills department store alone. Tom Cruise's new bride was regularly photographed wandering around the posh Barneys New York department store while she was pregnant with the couple's baby daughter Suri. Sources tell American publication Us Weekly that the former Dawson'S Creek star often asks the store to stay open for her after hours. The source explains, "She walks around with a personal shopper and points at what she wants. She orders different colours and a few of each. She's their favourite customer!" The 28-year-old regularly shops for designer footwear and spent $400 on two pairs of jeans in April (06) and left with five bags' worth of baby clothes in November (06). Holmes representative denies that the star receives any special treatment, which a representative from Barney's confirms, saying, "We never have been asked to open a store for Katie Holmes after closing hours."

5. MooEEEEEhaaa : Houston Auction Included Other People's Possessions.
A high-profile auction featuring items owned by WHITNEY HOUSTON actually included many possessions that didn't even belong to the singer. A New Jersey storage company applied for a court order to sell Houston's belongings after she failed to pay $150,000 (Ł76,000) in fees. According to PageSix.com, many of the items being stored were the property of former chief of Warner Music MICHAEL FUCHS and US TV network HBO. Fuchs decided to sell the contents of the warehouse after the star failed to make payments. Sources say the priciest possessions, including pianos, studio equipment and instruments, actually belonged to members of Houston's tour group. The source explains, "A lot of the items didn't even belong to her. They were owned by back-up musicians and small vendorsFans snapped up hundred of items this week (begs08JAN07) which they believed belonged to Houston, including a clear Schimmel grand piano which sold for $20,000 (Ł10,300).

Old 11-01-2007, 12:45   #19   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. Houdt er iemand de score bij? : Pete's toilet poem
Supermodel Kate Moss reportedly left a poem penned by boyfriend Pete Doherty on a toilet floor in Thailand. According to a source close the couple, the on-again off-again couple had a fight while on holiday in Thailand that resulted in the supermodel leaving the poem on a restroom floor at their Amanpuri resort. "Pete wanted to tell Kate how much she meant to him and 2007 was going to mark a turning point in their relationship," said the source. "But no sooner had Pete given Kate the poem the next day they had a massive argument about Pete sniffing around for drugs and she told him to go home." The singer was only able to join Kate Moss on holiday after permission from his probation officer. He currently has to report weekly to the officer after pleading guilty to drug charges last year. Media had claimed that the pair were married in a Buddhist ceremony while on holiday in Thailand but Kate Moss later spoke to media and denied the marriage claims. Kate, 32, ordered Pete, 27, to fly home alone, and has now allegedly decided to ditch plans to ask him to move in with her at her North London mansion. friend of the model's said: "Kate wanted to move things forward and impose a bit more stability into their relationship. But after their falling out on holiday, she's shelved that idea for the time being. "She wanted the start of 2007 to signal a change in her life, but it's been anything but. She's so glad to be coming home." Kate and Pete are believed to be planning to tie the knot in a traditional English wedding ceremony later this month.

2. Weer zo eentje die denkt dat de wereld stil staat omdat ze gaat trouwen : Orientation pack for Liz's wedding guests
Liz Hurley is seeing to it that her wedding to Arun Nayar is perfect in every way - arranging everything in the finest detail. She has even exercised control over what her guests should wear to the celebration, part of which will take place in Gloucestershire and the rest in Arun's native India.Female guests have been asked to don traditional pink saris for the ceremony in India in March. Men will be required to wear long tunics and turbans in keeping with the local tradition. As part of an orientation pack that has been sent out to guests, Liz and Arun also advise friends and family to pack a travel iron. About the dress code, they added: 'Please don't panic, all Indian clothes can be bought when you arrive in India, where they will be much nicer.'The betrothed pair said a wedding shop will be opened at the Mumbai Hilton Hotel where guests can shop for the traditional garb.

3. Na Sandra Kim : Morrissey for Eurovision?
Morrissey, the former Smiths singer, is currently in talks to write the UK's entry for this year's Eurovision song contest. The BBC has confirmed that he was approached after a number of remarks he made about the quality of last year's entry. Daz Sampson's song, Teenage life, came an embarrassing fifth from last in the contest. "I was horrified but not surprised to see the UK fail," Morrissey said in an interview at the time. "Why didn't they ask me?" A spokesman for the BBC confirmed to its news site that the Mancunian singer is discussing the possibility of penning this year's track but added that "nothing is confirmed at the moment". Several other high profile acts are said to have been approached by the corporation. If Morrissey does become involved then it will not be his first Eurovision experience he worked with the UK's first winner, Sandie Shaw, in the 1980s. The UK's song will compete with 23 other European nations for the Eurovision title in Helsinki, Finland, later this year.

4. Ik dacht dat ze de key to a successful relationship had uitgevonden? : Drew Barrymore dumps Fab
The actress has decided to end her five year romance with The Strokes drummer to spend some time on her own. A source close to Drew told Us Weekly magazine: "Drew said they needed time off. Fab is now living back in his old apartment."One alleged reason for the separation is that Fabrizio doesn't get on with any of Drew's friends and feels uncomfortable with her Hollywood lifestyle.Another source said: "He's younger, and she's more worldly. He doesn't like the Hollywood stuff. He doesn't get her friends."Ironically, Drew, 31, couldn't stop gushing about her love for Fabrizio, 26, in a recent interview.Speaking to Harper's Bazaar magazine, the 'Charlie's Angels' star - who started dating the handsome musician in April 2002 - said: "Right now I'm in a phase of, 'I'm not even your girlfriend. I'm your best friend who is madly in love with you.'" The longest I've ever been with someone was like two to three years, so I'm in uncharted waters. Right now I'm into championing him as a human being."Representatives for both stars have so far refused to comment on the split.
[/b]

Old 11-01-2007, 16:24   #20   link
Patsy Pijpen

Ook op dit forum zal ik je eeuwig graag zien. Het is maar dat je het weet, mijn liefste.

Shrimp Refuge Forums > Shrimp Town > Shrimp Town