to be English is not to be baneful
to be standing by the flag, not feeling shameful

Goe bezig, Moz
Matthias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 19:37   #22   link
Flandria
Comic Otaku

Send a message via MSN to Flandria
Als je het over stront hebt, komen de Osbournes lopen.

SHARON OSBOURNE: 'I Send Turds To My Enemies' -
World Entertainment News Network reports that Sharon Osbourne likes to take revenge on her enemies by sending them a box of excrement.

The wife and manager of Ozzy Osbourne last used the dirty tactic four years ago, when a writer criticised her family's television show "The Osbournes".

She says, "The last turd? Three... no, four years ago, when the first review came out of 'The Osbournes'. The journalist said something about my kids being fat and how unappealing that was.

"I said, 'I heard you've got an eating disorder. Eat this.'" Osbourne adds, "I've done it for an awfully long time. I suppose I find it funny.

"I mean, I don't just do it to anybody. They have to have done something really bad."
Old 12-01-2007, 08:30   #23   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Hopleijk komen er in de loop van de dag nog wat betere roddels binnen want dit is maar zwak

1. Cruise And Holmes Fear For Suri's Safety.
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are rarely seen in public with their nine-month-old daughter Suri because they fear she may be the target of kidnapping plots, according to media reports in the US.The last time Suri was spotted in public was a brief appearance in her father's arms during her parents' honeymoon last year (Nov06), where the couple were surrounded by eight bodyguards. During the baby's appearance at the couple's wedding in Italy, the family took extra security precautions and were protected by 200 police officers, as well as members of an Italian security force. According to US publication Star, the couple fear the extreme public interest in the baby could make her a prime target for abduction. A source says, "The world was so obsessed with getting its first peek at Suri, I think Tom and Katie might have decided to keep her under wraps to prevent some wacko from trying to abduct her." Other celebrities whose children have reportedly been targets of foiled idnapping plots include US talk show host David Letterman, Victoria and David Beckham and Russell Crowe.

2. Federline Returns Clothing He Received From Spears.
Britney Spears' estranged husband Kevin Federline is on such a tight budget since he broke up with the pop star, he tried to return some clothing she bought for him and collect the cash. In late December (06) the former back-up dancer tried to return nearly $15,000 (£7,700) worth of pricey Libertine and Mastermind Japan clothes that Spears purchased for him. According to American publication In Touch, Federline returned the items at exclusive Los Angeles store Maxfield, which included a jacket that cost $1620 (£831). The 28-year-old wanted a cash refund for the merchandise, which still had the original tags, but when the clerk refused, he settled on a store credit. A source explains, "He was looking for pocket money. Now he's going to try to sell the credit." Federline may have more cash soon - he is rumoured to be appearing in a high-paying ad during the Us Super Bowl in February (07).

3. Lohan Warned About Liver Damage.
Lindsay Lohan has been warned by doctors that she is suffering from liver damage and could face serious health consequences if she doesn't curb her drinking. The Mean Girls star underwent an emergency appendectomy on 4 January (07), the latest in a long list of medical ailments the young star has suffered in the past few years. A source tells American publication National Enquirer, "The appendectomy was routine, but what doctors discovered in her blood work was not."Lindsay's liver panel shows her drinking is taking a terrible toll on her health. Her liver enzymes are extremely elevated." The high levels of two particular liver enzymes indicate that some of Lohan's liver cells are damaged and are leaking these enzymes into her blood. In addition to the raised enzymes, the star is also reportedly suffering from extremely low levels of protein in her liver.

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff - Mariah Carey
Kapsalon Wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 11:07   #24   link
Matthias
*snore*

Dit kan je dag misschien redden:

Dirty Dancy-ing Danes Hugh Dancy, you saucy devil! The handsome British actor is "the other man" in the Claire Danes/Billy Crudup breakup - although some might be surprised he hooked up with her and not him. An eyewitness says Danes and Dancy got together Nov. 2, a month before the split with Billy. According to the source, they shared a bed "with the door two feet ajar, and everybody listening" in his suite at the swanky hotel where the cast was staying while filming "Evening" in Newport, R.I. But horny Hugh didn't limit his attention to the ladies. "The cast was pretty much drunk every night," says the snitch. "Hugh also made out with [screenwriter] Michael Cunningham in the lobby." Plus, he was seen snogging the gay hotel manager, who lost his job. A hotel rep confirmed the manager had left, but insisted it was not over that incident. Dancy's manager and Danes' publicist declined to comment.
Matthias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 12:57   #25   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. Ne mens krijgt al honger van het te lezen : Liz Hurley's 4pm food deadline
The actress-and-fashion designer, who is set to marry Indian businessman Arun Neyer in March, has stopped eating in the evening to ensure she fits into her size 8 Versace wedding gown. Liz, who is on a diet of egg whites, vegetables and steamed fish, is also eating small doses of white bread and folic acid to boost her chances of having another baby this year. A source said told Britain's Grazia magazine: "Elizabeth wanted to lose weight for the wedding but she doesn't want to go down to some ridiculously unhealthy small size. She is keen to get pregnant at the end of the year and doesn't want to mess her body around by being too drastic. "She has her main meal at lunchtime, a small snack in the early afternoon and then just stops eating after 4pm to help her body metabolise the extra carbs she has been eating." Elizabeth, 41, will marry Arun on March 3 in the Cotswolds' Sudeley Castle. The couple will then fly to Rajasthan, India, for another ceremony where she will wear a series of outfits, including a £4,000 pink silk sari.

2. Jesus is er niks tegen : Britney Spears' homeless handout
Britney Spears showed her charitable side this week when she handed a tramp $300. The 'Toxic' singer was driving off after withdrawing a large amount of money from a cash machine on Wednesday (10.01.07) when she came to a stop at a Los Angles intersection. While her car was stationary a homeless man approached and knocked on the window. A source told Us Weekly magazine: "Britney rolled down the window and handed the guy $300. She said, 'Good luck and happy New Year!' "The guy almost had a heart attack." Britney's generous payout is apparently all part of her new positive outlook for 2007. The source added: "Britney wants to do good - for herself and the world. That's what she's all about this year." On the same day, the 25-year-old pop superstar was also seen picking up the latest addition to her family - a new puppy. Britney and her 15-month-old son Sean Preston visited the Pets of Bel Air store where the singer forked out $3,200 for the tea-cup apple head chihuahua, which she has reportedly named Snow White. Britney owned three other chihuahuas, Lucky, Lacy and Bit Bit, when she was married to Kevin Federline. It is not known if she still has the pooches.

3. We wisten het al maar nu is ‘t officieel : Timberlake and Diaz split confirmed
Singer Justin Timberlake will not be bringing sexy back to actress Cameron Diaz after the pair officially announced that their relationship is over. In a joint statement released by Diaz's spokesperson Brad Cafarelli, the couple have put an end to the rumours that have plagued the last week of their three-year long relationship. "It has always been our preference not to comment on the status of our relationship, but, out of respect for the time we've spent together, we feel compelled to do so now, in light of recent speculation and the number of inaccurate stories that are being reported by the media," the statement said. "We have, in fact, ended our romantic relationship and have done so mutually and as friends, with continued love and respect for one another." The statement from the couple did not elaborate on the "inaccurate" stories that have been circulating. Rumours about the couple's split hit the media this week as Timberlake started his FutureSex/LoveShow tour. According to reports, the couple had split and Timberlake had begun a relationship with actress Scarlett Johansson. Timberlake as yet has not elaborated on whether he is dating the 22-year-old actress.

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff - Mariah Carey
Old 12-01-2007, 12:57   #26   link
Kapsalon Wendy

klungelfout van Wendy, sorry.

Old 12-01-2007, 12:57   #27   link
Kapsalon Wendy

eeuuh, en nog een (bloos, bloss)

Old 12-01-2007, 15:14   #28   link
Kapsalon Wendy

't Is dat ik tegen gokken ben wnat anders zouden we hier wel een leuke weddenschap over kunnen afsluiten. Maandag zullen we 't weten of 't weer verzonnen is of niet. Ik dacht dta ze op haar verjaardag 18 januarià wlde trouwen.

Kate's weekend wedding
Kate Moss and Pete Doherty are planning to marry this weekend. The couple - who recently exchanged special rings during a Buddhist blessing ceremony in Thailand - are planning to tie the knot for real in the Cotswolds on Saturday (13.01.07), according to Britain's Grazia magazine. A friend of Pete's said: "Pete told me they were looking at this Saturday, January 13. At the moment it's happening at Kate's place in the Cotswolds. They're talking about having a registry office or a church ceremony on that day." However, the wedding arrangements are not going smoothly because the couple are reported to be arguing over Pete's choice of best man. Pete wanted to ask Babyshambles guitarist Mick Whitnall, but Kate thinks he is a bad influence. The source added: "Pete got really upset - it's his wedding too and he wants his mates there. As a compromise they have decided on Pete's ex-Libertines bandmate Carl Barat."

Old 12-01-2007, 15:14   #29   link
Kapsalon Wendy

eeuwige dankbaarheid aan Epo en Buize voor het terugvinden van de thread.

Old 13-01-2007, 18:30   #30   link
Bigpimpin

WTF @ Kate Moss.
Bigpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 14:41   #31   link
radje
wadist

Fuck, met zo'n tepels kan je verdomme een oog uitsteken
radje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 16:34   #32   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Sorry mensen, 't moet snel gaan vandaag dus kort en goe

Pete: I won't marry Kate
Pete Doherty has told fans he will not marry his supermodel girlfriend Kate Moss. The 'Babyshambles' singer, who was arrested this past weekend after he was pulled over in a car that was reported as stolen, told gig-goers at a show on Friday night not to believe marriage rumours. It was reported earlier this month that the two had tied the knot in a Buddhist style ceremony on New Year's Day while on holiday in Thailand. Pals of the pair even said that because the Thai 'ceremony' is not regarded as legal back home, they would officially get wed in England this coming weekend. But Pete put an end to speculation by claiming he would never get married, because he doesn't believe in the institution. 'Kate and I are in love I worship her but we're not going down the aisle,' the singer said. He added: 'I'm happy the way it is.' No charges were brought against Doherty after his latest arrest.

Hewitt's Pooch On Prozac.
JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT has put her King Charles spaniel on antidepressant Prozac after discovering she suffers from anxiety attacks. The dog-loving star started to worry about little CHARLI when she started behaving strangely, and took her to the vet. She says, "She started doing this weird, like, intense licking thing, where she would, like, lick the air... and she's got an anxiety disorder, so they put her on Prozac.
"Now, she's as happy as can be."

Britney Spears' night with Hefner
Britney Spears and Isaac Cohen spent the night together in the Hugh Hefner suite of a Las Vegas hotel on Saturday night (13.01.07), it has been reported. The pair stayed in the Fantasy Tower wing of The Palms hotel, in the $40,000-a-night, two-storey Hugh Hefner Sky Villa, which has an 8ft rotating bed, a Jacuzzi, full bar and a glass elevator. A source said: "They seem very happy together." Britney and model-and-actor Isaac, both 25, were seen dancing and smoking cigarettes at gay nightclub 8 1/2 for about an hour before returning to their luxury suite. Staff at The Palms refused to comment. Last Saturday (06.01.07), the 'Toxic' singer and Isaac were seen together on a speedboat off the coast of Marina del Rey, in California, and they met up the next night at the Whiskey Blue bar of Westwood's W Hotel.

Old 16-01-2007, 08:26   #33   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. Leuk hotelleke precies : Britney 'reaches new heights'
Britney Spears has been reaching dizzy new heights with her new beau, the model and actor Isaac Cohen. People magazine reports that the singer was spotted staying at the Fantasy Tower Suite at The Palms hotel in Las Vegas. A whopping $40,000 (£20,000) a night is said to provide a two-storey Hugh Hefner sky villa with phenomenal views, a Jacuzzi pool and eight-foot rotating bed. A source told the magazine that "they seem very happy together". It's not the first time that Brit has been seen out and about with 25-year-old Cohen and they are rumoured to have been dating for a month. Before leaving for the hotel People reports that the pair danced for an hour at a gay club off the Strip. It's a bit of a different scene from Britney's last appearance in Las Vegas. On New Year's Eve she was hosting a party at Pure nightclub when she fell asleep and had to be taken home. Last weekend Cohen and Britney were spotted on a speedboat off Marina del Rey, California, and the next night met up at the W Hotel's Whiskey Blue bar in Westwood. No doubt estranged husband Kevin Federline is less than happy at seeing his superstar ex moving on so happily.

2. Ontroerend : David Beckham moves for son
David Beckham decided to move to America to play soccer so her could get the best epilepsy treatment for his son Romeo. David - who last week agreed a staggering £128 million deal with the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer club - has apparently been planning to move to the US for months because the world's leading experts in the illness are based in Los Angeles. The 31-year-old sports star and his former Spice Girl wife Victoria, 32, reportedly told friends they would move "to the ends of the earth" to get the best care for the four-year-old. A source said: "The main reason for the move is Romeo. They are desperate to find a way to control his epilepsy and have been doing their research. The best place to get the medical attention he needs is Los Angeles - they even carry out high-tech, experimental surgery to try and control the condition." Meanwhile, celebrities are flocking to get their hands on soccer tickets to see the former England captain play. Rod Stewart, Steven Spielberg and Jennifer Lopez are among the stars snapping up season tickets to watch the Los Angeles Galaxy next season.

3. Ze vallen als vliegen : Another Miss USA Controversy As Miss New Jersey Steps Down.
Another Miss USA Controversy As Miss New Jersey Steps Down. ASHLEY HARDER, the reigning Miss New Jersey, has resigned after discovering she's pregnant. Just a month after Miss USA pageant owner DONALD TRUMP stripped KATIE REES of her current Miss Nevada title after photos of her kissing another girl appeared on the internet, and weeks after the tycoon insisted reigning Miss USA TARA CONNER seek counselling to control her wild ways, Miss New Jersey's tiara is looking for a new head. The 20-year-old voluntarily stepped down yesterday morning (15JAN07) because it's against pageant rules to compete while pregnant. Runner-up ERIN ABRAHAMSON, 23, will assume the title and will represent the state in the upcoming Miss USA pageant in March (07).

Old 16-01-2007, 11:34   #34   link
Bavo
Moeten er nog posts zijn?

Ah, Little Miss Sunshine was toch zo een lollige film in dat aspect
Bavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 07:51   #35   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Terwijl we nog rouwen om de dood van Sally Spectra:

1. Toyboys zijn de max : Whitney Houston's new toy boy?
Whitney Houston has been on a date with a singer almost half her age. The 43-year-old star was seen leaving Beverly Hills restaurant Maestro on Sunday night (14.01.07) with Ray J, the younger brother of singer Brandy, who turns 25 tomorrow (17.01.07). A source told gossip website X17online : "They looked like they'd had an enjoyable evening, but they weren't happy to be pictured together. "Ray helped Whitney into his car and drove her home." Whitney filed for divorce from bad boy husband Bobby Brown in September last year. Whitney, 43, and Bobby, 39, tied the knot in the grounds of her five-acre, $11 million mansion in New Jersey on July 18 1992. The split came just months after it was alleged Whitney - who has a 13-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, with Bobby - was addicted to crack cocaine and living in squalor.

2. MoEEEhaa : Spears Sick On Cohen.
He says, "You've got 300 people around you for 11 hours. It's like, 'Christ, this isn't good.' "I would be quite happy to wear a mask. In fact, I bought one once. Then I thought, 'I'm turning into Michael Jackson.'" Spears Sick On Cohen. BRITNEY SPEARS latest drinking binge left her a little worse for wear - she was sick all over new boyfriend ISAAC COHEN. The TOXIC singer was in Las Vegas with Cohen late last Friday night (12JAN07), when she had an adverse reaction to her drink. Pictures printed in today's (16JAN07) British newspapers show Britney slumped over the male model in her car, while he wipes his clothes and the gear stick with paper towels. The pop princess then sucked on a lollipop to get rid of the aftertaste. An onlooker told British newspaper The Sun: "The car suddenly stopped and Britney was being sick. As soon as they realised they could be seen, Isaac tried to cover the mess with his shirt."

3. Hollywood maakt zich klaar : Beckhams Consider Saying Hello To Richie's Old Home.
Beckhams Consider Saying Hello To Richie's Old Home.... One of the houses Victoria Beckham is considering making her home when she and husband David start life in Los Angeles this summer (07) once belonged to soul star Lionel Richie. The British pop star-turned-socialite was spotted revisiting the $15 million (£7.7 million) home in the Hollywood Hills over the weekend (14Jan07) after flying in from Britain to hunt for houses. Beckham first showed interest in the Mediterranean-style property last year (06). The Beckhams and their three kids will move to Los Angeles in August when soccer star David starts his new career with Major League Soccer team the La Galaxy. Meanwhile in other news
Beckhams Tell Of LA 'Excitement'
The former Spice Girl has spoken of her family's "excitement" about moving to the US. Husband and soccer ace David announced last week (11Jan07) he's leaving current Spanish club Real Madrid and heading to American side Los Angeles Galaxy in the summer (07). And Victoria insists the couple and their three sons can't wait to set up home in Hollywood, and she's already been scouring the neighbourhood for possible properties.

Old 17-01-2007, 08:31   #36   link
Bavo

Britney begint meer en meer te lijken op de miejse die ik het leukste vind op een zondagmorgend. Yay!

En vergis ik me nu of is er geen enkel degel;ijk voetbalteam in de VS? Die zijn toch slechter als de Belgen, juist? Dat wordt dan wel leuk om zien hoe Beckham op zijn eentje de competitie gaat uitspelen.
Old 17-01-2007, 11:18   #37   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1.Huis nr 13? : Brangelina to settle in New Orleans
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have decided upon a base where they will settle. The glamorous pair will move to New Orleans, where Brad is currently filming his latest movie, with their three children. And it seems the move will be one of the more permanent ones for the pair, who in the last two years stayed in Paris, Namibia and Malibu for extended periods, as Angelina said their kids would go to school in New Orleans. 'We're really looking forward to it,' the UN ambassador told Us Weekly, adding that the family "love it there". The clan will reportedly be living in a home in the city's French quarter. An insider told the mag Angelina 'is interested in befriending normal mums so she can do things with the kids'. Brad is currently shooting 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' in the city. The film also stars his 'Babel' co-star Cate Blanchett. Of the city that has been damaged by the devastating Hurricane Katrina in 2005, Brad said: 'It's one of our most unique cities and it certainly needs some help right now.' 'I know it will do fine and the people are just fantastic,' he added.

2.Voor de Friendsfans : 'Dirty' reunion for Friends' Jen and Courteney
'Friends' fans will be delighted to hear that the show's former co-stars Jennifer Anniston and Courteney Cox Arquette are set for a 'dirty' onscreen reunion this spring. It has emerged that the real-life pals are to star alongside one another in Courteney's new television drama 'Dirt', in which she plays ruthless tabloid editor Lucy Spiller. The show, which has already started in America, will see Aniston guest star as rival magazine editor Tina Harrod, Spiller's arch enemy, in the final episode of the series. Courteney told People magazine they are shooting the instalment this Thursday. 'I can't wait. We'll have a ball. We're just going to have fun,' she said. It will be the first time that Aniston and Cox have worked together since 'Friends' went off the air in 2004, although the two have remained best buddies and have been spotted together on numerous occasions. Courteney and her hubby David Arquette supported Jen during her split from her ex-hubby Brad Pitt, with David recently saying of the 'Troy' star: 'He did some stuff that hurt our friend.' And even though Jen and Courteney will be anything but friends in this particular onscreen partnership, it will be the next best thing for fans hoping for a reunion of the sitcom that brought them together.

3. Gevaarlijke madama: Campbell Pleads Guilty To Phone Assault.
Campbell Pleads Guilty To Phone Assault.... Naomi Campbell pleaded guilty today (16Jan06) to assaulting her former maid with a mobile phone during an argument over a pair of missing jeans. Maid Ana Scolavino was treated for a head injury following the incident in the supermodel's Manhattan, New York City home last March (06). Campbell, 36, told Manhattan Criminal Court, "I threw a cell phone in the apartment. The cell phone hit Ana. "This was an accident because I did not intend to hit her." Following her guilty plea, Campbell was ordered to pay Scolavino's medical expenses, complete five days of community service and attend an anger management class.

Old 17-01-2007, 15:40   #38   link
Bavo

*upped* voor Wendy x
Old 17-01-2007, 20:56   #39   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. Op haar 34ste terug naar haar ouders, wat een puber : Cameron Diaz moves back home
Cameron Diaz is moving back in with her parents, to get over her split from Justin Timberlake. 'The Holiday' actress has moved out of the Los Angeles home she shared with the 'SexyBack' singer and is staying with her parents Billie and Emilio just a short drive away in Long Beach. A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "The split with Justin is totally amicable so there's no rush. "But they don't want to be living in the same house any more. While Cameron looks for her own place, she wants to go home. "Her parents also live near Los Angeles, in Long Beach. That's where she is going to move her stuff while she figures out what to do next." The couple - who started dating in 2003 - are believed to have split following a huge row over their plans for the Christmas period. Cameron, 34, joined her family skiing in Colorado, while Justin travelled back home to Tennessee. A joint statement issued last Thursday (11.01.07) confirmed the pair had decided to go their separate ways. It said: "We have, in fact, ended our romantic relationship, and have done so mutually and as friends, with continued love and respect for one another."

2. Alsof je in het huis van Dutroux gaat wonen : Michael Jackson's Neverland offer to Beckhams
Michael Jackson is reportedly desperate for Victoria and David Beckham to buy his Neverland ranch. The singer, who left the property 18 months ago after being cleared of child abuse charges, wants the Beckhams to buy the 2,800-acre property for £10 million. Michael has asked estate agents to show the property details to Victoria, who has been house hunting ahead of David's summer move to the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team. However, Victoria is said to have no interest in Neverland, because it is in Los Olivos, California, 150 miles away from David's new training ground. Victoria, 32, is expected to look at around 35 properties in total, all valued between £5 million and £10 million. She reportedly has her eye on a £7.5 million mansion previously owned by Lionel Richie and is determined to find the perfect home for her family. Victoria said: "I want to make sure I pick the right one for David and the kids. I've seen some beautiful places, but we want somewhere that looks like a nice home." The former Spice Girl is planning to spend £50,000 on themed bedrooms for the couple's three sons Brooklyn, seven, Romeo, four, and 23-month-old Cruz. Victoria has asked children's boutique Petit Tresor to design murals, beds and furniture with a soccer theme. Petit Tresor's co-owner, Samantha Winch, said: "The idea is to make you feel like you're in a soccer stadium like Dad. Endorsement deals and screaming fans are sold separately!"

3. genant ! : Hilary Swank's Globe embarrassment
Hilary Swank was turned away from the Golden Globe Awards ceremony on Monday night (15.01.07) - because security guards failed to recognise her. The Oscar-winning actress' limo pulled up in front of the red carpet at the Beverly Hilton hotel, but security stopped the driver and after finding he didn't have the right credentials, moved him on. A source told the New York Post newspaper: "Hilary stuck her head out of the window so they could see who she was and asked very politely to be let through. "But the guards didn't recognise her and refused her entry." The 'Million Dollar Baby' star and her boyfriend, her agent John Campsi, had to get out of their vehicle and find another limo that was permitted to drive up to the red carpet. But witnesses said a furious Hilary made a rude hand gesture at the security guard when she did finally gain entry. The source said: "Before she went inside Hilary turned to the guard and flipped him off."

Old 18-01-2007, 08:22   #40   link
Kapsalon Wendy

't Is er aan te zien dat 't jaar terug in full swing is want er is meer roddel dan ooit

1. Dit is het soort roddel waar we dol op zijn : Timberlake And Diaz In Post-awards Show Spat.
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and CAMERON DIAZ's amicable split took a turn for the worse on Monday night (15JAN07) when the former couple had a heated public argument at PRINCE's Golden Globes afterparty. The pair released a joint statement last week (11JAN07) announcing they were no longer together after dating for nearly four years. The exes chatted politely during the actual awards ceremony and even shared laughs at InStyle magazine's annual afterparty. But things started to go badly later when Diaz approached Timberlake at Prince's Beverly Wilshire hotel bash, while the singer was chatting to actress JESSICA BIEL. Witnesses tell American publication People that Biel stepped away and the former couple were soon spotted in an intense 40-minute face-off in a side room. The CHARLIE'S ANGELS star emerged from the room looking composed, but Timberlake was seen holding his head in his hands and, according to a witness, "slammed his fist into a cabinet".

2. Federline Pokes Fun At Himself In New Advert.
BRITNEY SPEARS' estranged husband KEVIN FEDERLINE will poke fun at himself in a new US TV advert. The advert for Nationwide Mutual Insurance - which will be shown during the during the American football event the Super Bowl - sees Federline rapping in a lavish music video before revealing he was just daydreaming at his fast food restaurant job.The aspiring rap star agreed to do the advert because he felt it was time people saw a different side to him. He says, "I felt that it was a good time to come out and make fun of myself. It really works for me. I try not to take myself too seriously." Federline's debut album PLAYING WITH FIRE only sold 6,500 copies on its first week of release last year (OCT06).

3. Nicole zal blij zijn : Urban out of rehab
Nicole Kidman's husband Keith Urban has finished his three-month stint in rehab for alcohol abuse. The country singer will now begin a world tour to promote his latest album, his publicist has confirmed. People magazine reports that he will fly to Germany this Thursday for a television appearance In April Urban will kick off his Love, Pain and the Whole Crazy World Tour in the UK and Germany before touring in Australia, US and Canada during the summer. Urban checked himself into a rehab clinic in October last year announcing that he was "determined and resolved" to recover and that he "deeply" regretted hurting Kidman. Although his album Love, Pain and The Whole Crazy Thing was released as planned on November 7th, all promotional appearances were postponed. Hints of his recovery were evident from his appearance alongside Kidman at the private CAA Golden Globes party on Monday evening. And he was photographed in Sydney over the Christmas holidays on leave from the clinic to be with his family. Kidman was with her husband as he entered the rehab centre and made regular visits to him during his stay there. The couple married in the Oscar-winning actress' native Sydney on June 25th last year.

4. Dat is nogal een komen en gaan  :Lohan In Rehab.
The actress/singer has confirmed Internet reports she is seeking counselling to tame her wild ways. In a statement, released yesterday (17Jan07) through her publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnick, Lohan announced, "I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health. I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time."The famous party animal, who was spotted at Prince's Golden Globes Awards post-show bash in Beverly Hills on Monday night (15Jan07), started attending Alcoholic Anonymous meetings last month (Dec06) - and late last year (06) was caught up in an overdose riddle after a doctor was called to her suite at Los Angeles hotel the Chateau Marmont. She made light of the incident, stating she was no "Marilyn Monroe, overdosing in the bathroom." A pal of the Mean Girls star recently turned to the US tabloids to reveal the extent of the young star's wild life, in an effort to curb her wild ways. The rehab news caps a terrible start to the New Year for Lohan - just two weeks ago she underwent an operation to remove her appendix.

Shrimp Refuge Forums > Shrimp Town > Shrimp Town