Go Back   Shrimp Refuge Forums > Shrimp Town > Shrimp Town

Old 18-01-2007, 17:45   #41   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Onvermoeid blijven onze sterren ons overstelpen met roddelmateriaal

1. Zo moeten verjaardagen gevierd worden ziet : Kate Moss' 24-hour birthday fun
The supermodel marked her 33rd birthday by spending more than £5,000 on a marathon drinking and dancing session in London on Tuesday (16.01.07). Kate - who was sporting an identical ring to lover Pete Doherty on her right hand - began the celebrations in her Primrose Hill home where she drank champagne with friends. After spending more than three hours getting ready, Kate left her house in skinny jeans and a cream coat to meet Pete at Scott's oyster bar in Mayfair. The couple dined on seafood and champagne, but Kate's meal was reportedly ruined when Pete refused to discuss their future together. A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Kate wanted to discuss plans to buy a new family home in London. She is keen to have a brother or sister for her daughter Lila Grace. But Pete wants to go on wild romantic tour across America. He was also in a mood because he wanted sausage and chips, not oysters." Kate - who changed into a revealing cream dress and faux fur coat - then went to the Donmar Warehouse to watch 'Don Juan In Soho', which stars her close friend Rhys Ifans. Celebrations then moved to the Dorchester Hotel's China Tang restaurant, where Kate drank £450 bottles of Cristal champagne with Pete, Sadie Frost, former Clash bassist Paul Simonon and TopShop owner Sir Philip Green. As Kate's friends sang 'Happy Birthday' to her the blonde reportedly hitched up her cream dress - which was slashed to the thigh - and flashed her suspender belt. Pete - who was due in court the next morning - left the party before midnight, but Kate was determined to continue celebrating. The supermodel and her friends left the restaurant just before 3am - reportedly leaving the £2,400 drinks bill to be paid by owner David Tang. Kate took the party back to her home, where they danced to the Rolling Stones and drank Tequila Slammers until 10am. After a quick power nap, she embarked on a shopping trip before heading to a North London pub to continue the party.

2. Benieuwd of dit ook weer morgen weerlegd gaat wordne : Sienna Miller dating Hartnett?
Sienna Miller and Josh Hartnett were spotted getting cosy at a Los Angeles hotel on Tuesday night (16.01.07). The 'Factory Girl' actress and the 'Pearl Harbour' hunk were seen laughing and behaving intimately in the living-room area of Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hotel. A source told People magazine: "They sat side-by-side on a couch laughing and chatting for about an hour. "Then they were joined by a girlfriend of Sienna's but they kept flirting. "Sienna stood in front of Josh while he was still sat down and he held onto her thigh." The group eventually retired to the hotel's poolside to drink cocktails. Sienna, 25, split from boyfriend Jude Law in November and Josh, 28, is said to have split from Scarlett Johansson, who he shared a New York apartment with until late last year. A representative for Sienna said: "They're friends, just friends. They were just hanging out." Josh's representative said: "There is nothing to comment on."

3. Dit heb ik nu al op verscheidene plaatsen gelezen/gehoord dus ‘t zal wel waar zijn : Renee dating 90210's Luke Perry?
It seems actress Renee Zellweger is one of the few people who have managed to stick to their New Year's resolutions this year. The 37-year-old star, whose latest film 'Miss Potter' is out in cinemas now, said she plans to find love in 2007 - and if rumours are true she may have managed it already. Indeed, one year after annulling her brief marriage to country singer Kenny Chesney, the actress appears to have bagged herself a new man. Reports suggest she is dating Hollywood heartthrob and former 'Beverly Hills 90210' star Luke Perry, who played Dylan McKay in the hit US teen series. According to the New York Post the couple were spotted having dinner together at the Tower Bar restaurant at the Sunset Tower hotel in Los Angeles. A source told the newspaper: 'They were definitely on a date. He was looking very grungy - baggy jeans, lumberjack flannel shirt and baseball cap. 'She had on a white button-down shirt, glasses and striped pants. They were talking very closely and rubbing knees.' Apart from her short-lived marriage to Chesney, Renee has also reportedly dated 'White Stripes' singer Jack White, Irish crooner Damian Rice and Hollywood hardman Bruce Willis.

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff - Mariah Carey
Kapsalon Wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2007, 09:09   #42   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Hoera, 't is weer vrijdag

1. Is dat niet wat vroeg? : Manson Experiencing Mid-life Crisis?.
Friends of MARILYN MANSON are worried by his rumoured relationship with 19-year-old actress EVAN RACHEL WOOD, and fear the rocker is on the verge of a mid-life crisis. Manson's estranged wife DITA VON TEESE filed for divorce last month (DEC06), ending their marriage of just over a year, and now sources close to the 38-year-old ANTICHRIST SUPERSTAR hitmaker fear he's spiralling out of control. One pal tells American publication People, "It's like he's having a midlife crisis. He's with a younger version of Dita." The friend points out that Wood, who was last seen in public with Manson at this birthday party on 5 January (07), "Has her hair and makeup done like Dita." Wood's publicist has vehemently denied her client had anything to do with the break-up of Manson's marriage.

2. Voor een keer gaat het eens niet over z’n geadopteerde dochter : Lionel Finds Love With Former Miss Nevada.
Soul star LIONEL RICHIE is saying HELLO to a new lady love after falling for the charms of former Miss Nevada, ALICIA JACOBS. The THREE TIMES A LADY singer is reportedly madly in love with the TV presenter, who was Richie's date for his New Year's Eve (31DEC06) concert and celebration at the Venetian resort in Sin City. According to US tabloid the National Enquirer, the couple met many years ago when Jacobs interviewed Richie for a local Las Vegas TV network. Both were married at the time. Richie remained close to Jacobs and contacted her last year (06) after learning she had, like him, divorced her partner. Jacobs is refusing to reveal too much about her reported romance, but reveals, "Lionel's a very special guy. He's one of the most brilliant, kind and intelligent men I know, and he's funny too."

3. Hoe ‘schattig’ : Jen 'in heaven' with Ben and Violet
Jennifer Garner has said motherhood is like 'heaven'. The 'Alias' star and wife of Ben Affleck, explained that being mum to the couple's one-year-old daughter Violet has changed her as a person. 'Having a baby fills your life in such a way that no matter what you're doing, there's something bigger,' Jen gushed to People magazine. She also explained how her chisel-jawed hubby was a 'great' dad. 'I mean, okay, maybe I wrote out what he was supposed to make for her [to eat] today while I was gone. But that's just me being paranoid,' Jen revealed to the mag. But she added: 'There's nothing more emotional than seeing your partner the man you love with your baby at any time: the first time, the second, yesterday, today. There's nothing more beautiful.' The couple shone on the red carpet this week at the Golden Globe awards, as Ben was nominated in the Best Supporting Actor category for his role in 'Hollywoodland' - but it was Eddie Murphy who took the title home at the end of the night. Commenting on his nomination, Ben revealed that his and Jen's life is not always full of the glamour of 'Hollywoodland'. According to Contact Music, Ben learned that he was in the running for the award when he was awoken from a slumber by his wife with the words: 'Honey, wake up. The diaper's full and you got nominated for a Golden Globe!'

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff - Mariah Carey
Old 19-01-2007, 11:35   #43   link
.fanny
Banned

heb jij een baby, wendy?
.fanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2007, 08:04   #44   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .fanny
heb jij een baby, wendy?
Hmm, valt het zo hard op? Nu, mensen die mijn stand up ooit hebben gezien weten: ik heb niks tegen babies, wel tegen hun eigenaars die denken dat de wereld stilstaat en ze over niks anders moeten praten omdat ze een kind hebben gekocht (een van de minst speciale dingen in het leven, iedereen doet het). Soit.

1. Dit begint een koppig gerucht te worden : Romance for Bloom and Cruz?
Rumours that a romance may be blossoming between Orlando Bloom and Penelope Cruz have been reignited after they were spotted together recently. The A-list pair first raised eyebrows when they were spotted holding hands in October last year. Both denied that they were in a relationship and the rumours went onto the backburner. But tongues have been set wagging again after the Volver star helped Bloom celebrate his 30th birthday. A source told the Sun newspaper that the pair were virtually inseparable and even other women surrounding him on the dance-floor could not tear his eyes away from Cruz. They were also each other's date at Justin Timberlake's concert at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles. No doubt the pair will be used to the media attention on their love lives; both have previously dated high profile Hollywood stars. Bloom split from Kate Bosworth last year while Cruz used to date Tom Cruise. So are Cruz and Bloom just good friends or more than that? Watch this space

2. Waar drugs al niet goed voor zijn : Doherty snapped up in long-term music deal
Babyshambles have signed up for a long-term deal with Parlophone. The label also has Coldplay and Blur on its books and released the band's recent album The Blinding LP on its Regal imprint in December. Although it has not been announced how many albums are expected under the deal, Parlophone managing director Miles Leonard said that the company expects the group to follow in the footsteps of some of the most successful home-grown bands. We're extremely pleased to be welcoming such a vibrant and talented band into the Parlophone label. Babyshambles, justifiably, have a great reputation for crafting some of the most exciting music around today, and in Peter Doherty they have one of the best songwriters of his generation. "Parlophone have a long history of working with the best British bands, from Radiohead to Blur to Coldplay, and we see Babyshambles very much as continuing this tradition."Commenting on the deal, Babyshambles co-managers Adrian Hunter and Andy Boyd from Lazy Eye Management said: "Both management and the band are thrilled to have signed this deal and look forward to a long, fruitful, and creative relationship with Parlophone."

3. Whatever next : Hugh Hefner's baby plans
Hugh Hefner wants to become a father again - at the age of 80. The Playboy boss - who already has four children from two previous marriages - is considering starting a family with one of his three live-in girlfriends, Playboy Playmate Holly Madison, 27. He told the New York Daily News newspaper: "I wouldn't say that there's a plan, but there has certainly been a conversation. I think if I say it will probably happen that would be an overstatement, but it is a very real possibility. It began as a wish, and now it's becoming, I mean, on Holly's part, a more serious conversation." The legendary lothario also insists that after years of searching he has finally found true love with Holly. He said: "This is the one. It's fascinating - I mean, with all the years and the romantic adventures and the marriages and so on - to find something as special as this at this stage in my life is a miracle." Hefner's oldest daughter, Christie Hefner, is 54. She is also the chairman and CEO of Playboy Enterprises.

4. Toch nog een ‘happy end’ : Liza Minelli divorcing amicably
Liza Minelli and David Gest have settled their differences - enabling their divorce to finally go ahead. The couple's legal disputes officially came to an end on Thursday (18.01.07) when their lawyers filed court papers saying they had resolved matters and agreed to divorce without fault. Gest's lawyer, Susan M. Moss, said: "Liza Minnelli and David Gest have resolved all disputes between them, and the parties will be divorced without fault on the part of either of them. "The terms of the settlement are confidential. They will be divorced within the next few weeks." The couple have chosen to get divorced in Memphis, where Gest has a home, as the state of Tennessee had no-fault divorce, meaning neither party needs to accuse the other of any wrong doing. Minnelli's lawyer, Dorothy Weber, said: "An amicable resolution to all outstanding matters has been reached."Minnelli, 60, and Gest, 53, were married on March 16, 2002, in a star-studded ceremony with Michael Jackson as best man carrying the bride's train and Elizabeth Taylor as maid of honour. The couple split in July 2003, and both filed for divorce later that year. Before filing for divorce, Gest sued Minnelli for $10 million for assault, claiming she had beaten him so badly during alcoholic rages that he had to be hospitalised for five days after he suffered from nerve damage. Minnelli countersued, claiming that Gest had stolen at least $2 million she earned while performing in shows he had produced.

Old 22-01-2007, 08:16   #45   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Another week, another bunch of celebrities to bash.

1. Hout afkloppen (sorry, blijft plezant) dat ‘t nu geregeld is : Mccartney 'settles' Divorce.
Mccartney 'settles' Divorce.... Sir Paul McCartney has reportedly agreed to a £32 million ($63 million) divorce settlement with his estranged wife Heather Mills, after a bitter six month battle over the former Beatle's vast fortune. McCartney split from his second wife Mills in May last year (06) after four years of marriage, and began divorce proceedings in July (06). The 64-year-old has allegedly agreed to hand over his £4 million ($7.8 million) home in St John's Wood, London to the former model, as well as his £6 million ($11.8 million) mansion in Beverly Hills, California, according to British newspaper News Of The World. The out-of-court settlement means McCartney will never have to publicly defend himself against Mills' claims of physical abuse while she was pregnant with their daughter Beatrice in 2003, as stated in court papers filed by the 39-year-old's legal team.

2. Ze maken wel weer ‘iets’ van ‘niets’ : Federline And Timberlake Party In Las Vegas.
BRITNEY SPEARS' estranged husband KEVIN FEDERLINE shocked audience members at JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE's Las Vegas gig on Friday night (19JAN07) when he showed up at the concert. On Thursday (18JAN07), just days after Spears left Las Vegas after spending a lavish weekend with model ISAAC COHEN, her two exes arrived in town separately. Timberlake was in Sin City to perform at the MGM Grand, while Federline was in town to check out the World Extreme Cagefighting matches at the Hard Rock Hotel. They both were spotted at Tao nightclub on Thursday (17JAN07), where Federline spent most of his time in the VIP section at a table next to some of Timberlake's dinner companions. According to one club-goer, "He wasn't drinking much and really only talked to a couple of his friends. It seems like he's trying to move on from past Vegas visits where it was all about the bling bling." Their paths crossed the following night (20JAN07), when Federline, along with ALYSSA MILANO, DAVID HASSELHOFF, TONI BRAXTON and TAYE DIGGS, caught Timberlake's show

3. Dit is al interessanter : Justin and Cameron's baby split?
Justin Timberlake split from Cameron Diaz because she wanted to settle down and start a family, it has been claimed. Justin, 25, and Cameron, 34, split over the Christmas period and it has now been alleged that the 'SexyBack' singer called time on their relationship after the actress began making plans for the future, including having a baby. A source told Britain's Grazia magazine: "Cameron always believed that eventually Justin wanted to marry her and be the father of her children but he always said he was not ready. Cameron suddenly realised that time was catching up with her but Justin wasn't willing to make the commitment." The couple confirmed their lengthy romance had come to an end at the beginning of this month, ending weeks of speculation. Since their split, Justin has been romantically linked to his ex-girlfriend Veronica Finn and actress Scarlett Johansson, while Cameron has kept a fairly low profile.

Old 23-01-2007, 08:05   #46   link
Kapsalon Wendy

vandaag is 't welles nietes spelletje

1. ‘t Is niet waar : Mills denies McCartney settlement claims
Heather Mills has denied reports that she has agreed to a £32 million out-of-court settlement with her estranged husband Sir Paul McCartney. Sunday tabloid the News of the World claimed yesterday that the former model and animal rights campaigner had agreed to the payment made up of cash and property working out as roughly £1,000 an hour for her four-year marriage to the former Beatle. The paper said that Lady Mills was "delighted" with the deal. Under the alleged terms she was said to be set to receive a £4 million home in St John's Wood, north-west London, and Sir Paul's £6 million property in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles. But a statement from her lawyers Mischon de Reya has said that she has not even been offered a settlement, let alone agreed to one. "With regard to the article in yesterday's News of the World, we would like to state that there has been no offer made whatsoever at any time to our client and therefore no settlement has been agreed," the statement said. It is not the first time that her lawyers have had to speak out on behalf of Lady Mills. In October last year they announced that she was to sue a number of British newspapers over "false, damaging and immensely upsetting" claims relating to her divorce from Sir Paul.

2. ‘t Is wel waar : Timberlake hooking up with ex?
Justin Timberlake has been spotted in Las Vegas with his ex, Alyssa Milano. The 'SexyBack' singer dated Alyssa for a while after splitting from Britney Spears five years ago and the pair danced the night away after Justin's Vegas show on the weekend. Following the performance, Justin hit Jet nightclub with a group of pals, including his mum. TMZ reports the singer and his entourage were hanging out and dancing in the hotspot's VIP section 'where the Jack Daniels and Dom Perignon flowed'. People magazine also claimed that he danced with Alyssa and also chatted with Eva Longoria before partying at the Palms' Hardwood Suite for an after party. Here Eva would've made her fiancé, Tony Parker, proud, as she joined Alyssa and Justin for a spot of basketball in the early hours of the morning, according to a People source. Meanwhile, Justin's most recent ex, Cameron Diaz, has been linked to surfer Kelly Slater. The two have been spotted riding the waves in Hawaii, where TMZ claimed Cameron is staying at Kelly's house following her split from Justin.

3. ‘t Is wel nog waar : Spears And Cohen Still Going Strong.
Model ISAAC COHEN is still dating pop star BRITNEY SPEARS, despite comments she made to the paparazzi on Thursday (18JAN07) suggesting the pair were "not together."The couple has been dating for several weeks and recently spent a lavish weekend in Las Vegas together.Cohen insists the couple are still going strong, telling American publication Star on Friday (19JAN07) that "everything is fine" between them adding, "I talked with her earlier today."Last Thursday, Spears was spotted at a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf cafe in Santa Monica, California where she was followed by a pack of paparazzi.As she headed back to her car, Spears told the photographers gathered, "Me and Isaac are not together, by the way."

4 ‘t Is te hopen : Urban "much better" after rehab
Keith Urban has said that his three-month stint in a rehab centre has left him feeling "much better". The country singer checked himself into the centre in October last year following problems with alcoholism but he has now left and is embarking on postponed promotional engagements for his latest album. People magazine reports that during a backstage interview with German TV show Wetten, Dass? (Wanna Bet?) Urban said that he was "very good". "I'm feeling much better," he said. "And thank you to everybody out there I got a lot of support from everybody in the last three months, lots of e-mails and cards and letters. It meant a lot to me." Urban also told the interviewer that one of the songs he would perform, Once In a Lifetime, is about his relationship with new wife Nicole Kidman. "[It's] inspired by my marriage it's a good, life-changing happening in my life," he said. "I think when you find your once-in-a-lifetime love, that's what everybody's looking for." Kidman and Urban married last year in the actress' native Sydney on June 25th last year.

5. ‘t Is straf : Sex games for Pamela Andersons
Pamela Anderson and ex-husband Tommy Lee once indulged in sado-masochistic sex games with a look-alike of the 'Baywatch' actress. The couple visited New York's infamous S and M club The Vault with a look-alike of Pammie and the two women were whipped and spanked by Lee as he enjoyed champagne. Former club owner Anthony Marini told the New York Post newspaper: "I remember Tommy Lee coming in with Pamela Anderson and a Pam Anderson look-alike and going up to the couples-only floor and playfully whipping and spanking them - not too hard - as he drank champagne." Representatives for Pammie and Tommy refused to comment on the allegation. The couple - who were married for three years and have two sons, Brandon, ten, and nine-year-old Dylan, together - starred in a home-made sex tape together, which was stolen form their home in 1997 and made public.

Old 23-01-2007, 18:06   #47   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. Ze ligt onder de sloef : Brad behind Angelina's 'aloofness'
Angelina Jolie's apparent aloofness was the subject of much speculation at last week's Golden Globes. The actress sparkled on the arm of beau Brad Pitt, but she wasn't overly friendly - with those in the know saying we can expect a repeat performance on Oscar night. And now and unnamed source has apparently lifted the lid on Angelina's uncharacteristic behaviour. The insider told the Absolute Now website that Brad was behind Angelina's red carpet conduct. 'Brad has asked Ange to be mindful of what she says about their personal life in public and she has taken it very much to heart,' according to the source. 'She deliberately made no effort to be witty or charming at the Globes and she'll do the same at the Oscars.' However, the 'friend' of the pair added: 'She doesn't like being told what to do. During the arrival of the stars at the Golden Globes, E! Entertainment's Debbie Matenopolous remarked about Angelina: 'She probably wanted to be in a third world country.'

2. Is Alba haar carrière beu? : Alba and Cruise 'to team up'
Fantastic Four actress Jessica Alba is reported to be set to star in a new horror movie produced by Tom Cruise. The Eye will be a Hollywood remake of the 2002 Hong Kong film Jian Gui where Allison, to be played by Jessica, receives an eye transplant which allows her to see into the supernatural world. The horror film, which will be filmed in Albuquerque, New Mexico, will be produced by Cruise/Wagner productions, according to World Entertainment News Network. Sin City star Jessica is rumoured to have signed a $4 million (£2.01 million) deal with Tom's company which will make 2007 an even busier year for the actress. She is currently working on a number of movies including the sequels Sin City 2 and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Her new thriller, Awake, which sees her star alongside Hayden Christensen will also be released this year. Although it's still unknown if the first half of TomKat will be starring in the film alongside the Californian beauty, he has been known to take the lead roles in a number of his productions including the Mission Impossible series, War of the Worlds and Minority Report.

3. Hmm, was vergeten dat die een lief had : Dicaprio's Relationship On The Rocks?.
LEONARDO DiCAPRIO's relationship with Israeli model BAR RAFAELI is on the rocks, according to British media reports. THE DEPARTED actor allegedly had a furious phone row with 21-year-old Rafaeli during a visit to a London nightclub on Sunday night (21JAN06). He is in the UK promoting new movie BLOOD DIAMOND. British newspaper the Daily Mirror reports the 32-year-old told Rafaeli, "I've had enough of this," as he sat at his table at the Aura nightspot. A source adds, "His friends were having a good time but Leo just sat there looking really glum and texting all night. "Then Leo's phone rang and he started having this heated conversation." DiCaprio has been dating Rafaeli for almost a year. He split with longterm love GISELE BUNDCHEN in November 2005 after almost five years together.

4. Zakdoeken!!!!! : Urban Opens Up About Rehab Stint In Moving Website Video.
Troubled country star KEITH URBAN has opened his heart about his decision to enter a rehab facility to curb his alcoholism in a moving new video message. The candid footage, posted on his website, comes just a week after the Aussie singer confirmed he had completed treatment at the Betty Ford Clinic in California.In the video, Urban, who checked in to rehab last October (06) after telling fans and friends he was struggling to stay sober, reveals, "There was no big, cataclysmic event that happened right before I went in. "(Just) a lot of small things that were happening in my life, and a lot of small moments that were starting to accumulate that were telling me very loud and clear that I was a long way from my programme of recovery, and they were making my life unmanageable." Urban admits the timing of his rehab stint couldn't have been worse: "It was far from an ideal time to go into treatment. While I was in there... I had my birthday... my record was released, I missed Thanksgiving, and all the holidays." The singer, who is married to actress NICOLE KIDMAN, reveals he had planned a 30-day stay at the Betty Ford Center in Palm Springs, California, but his time there was extended. He explains, "Thirty days became 60, 60 days became 90, and, with each week that passed, I found myself really learning to surrender." Urban concludes the video with a special message to his wife, adding, " stayed extraordinarily strong, and loving, and my friends and family were there. It's just been really overwhelming."

Old 24-01-2007, 11:54   #48   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. Vince for President : Vince Vaughn's orgy joy
Vince Vaughn is getting over his break-up from Jennifer Aniston by reportedly enjoying orgies in hotel rooms. Since his relationship with the former 'Friends' actress ended in December, the comic actor has been partying hard with a series of beautiful women. According to National Inquirer journalist Mike Walker, the morning after one particularly wild night of partying, Vince was seen escorting a trio of ladies from his hotel room. Mike told DJ Howard Stern: "Not one, not two, but three women!" Meanwhile, Jennifer has not been coping so well with the split, and the stress has allegedly caused her to start sleepwalking. Friends of the 37-year-old actress claim she also suffered a bout of sleepwalking when her marriage to ex-husband Brad Pitt began to disintegrate. One pal said: "She had the same problems when things started going wrong during her marriage to Brad. “One time he freaked out because she disappeared for an hour-and-a-half."

2. Er is er eentje pissed off : Anna Nicole Attacks Ex In Angry Message.
Anna Nicole Attacks Ex In Angry Message.... Anna Nicole Smith has attacked ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead in a furious internet message as the photojournalist battles to gain custody of the baby he claims is his. Birkhead launched legal proceeding against the busty model/actress last year (06), after going public with claims he was the biological father of Smith's baby daughter, Dannielynn. And, as Smith, who disputes her ex's claims, fought to block a court-imposed paternity test yesterday (23Jan07), she took time out to send Birkhead a furious Aol Instant Message. In the nasty exchange, obtained by news website Tmz.com, Anna Nicole ranted, "Go f**k my mom... Y'all are sick." And when Birkhead offered, "Show up for the test with the baby... Everybody just want u to do right thing (sic)," the angry new mum responds, "Don't think so... In your dreams." As Wenn went to press, Smith's lawyers were trying to block the paternity test, which was due to take place yesterday (23Jan07). According to Tmz.com, the judge in the case has not issued a definitive ruling on Smith's motion and so far the test has not taken place.

3. Hoera voor de vechtscheidingen bij roddelrjke celebs (anders niet natuurlijk) : Jessica and Nick go head-to-head
Once they were Newlyweds but now it's all about the battle in the UK charts for Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey. The couple, who divorced in June last year citing irreconcilable differences, are both planning to release their singles in the charts this side of the pond on 29th January. As both tracks are about relationship breakdowns, it looks like the musical battle is personal. Their three year marriage was highly publicised, with four seasons of the reality television show Newlyweds documenting the matrimony of stereotypical 'dumb blonde' to ex-member of 1990s boyband 98 Degrees. Employee of the month star Jessica Simpson will release A Public Affair while Nick Lachey, who is currently dating America television presenter Vanessa Minnillo, releases What's Left of Me. Jessica, who made her movie debut in 2005 as Daisy Duke in the Dukes of Hazard, is rumoured to be dating musician John Mayer. And we doubt this is a fluke or a weird coincidence. Jessica's press release reads: "The fabulous Jessica Simpson nicks the spotlight on January 29th." Ah, see what those clever PR people did?

Old 25-01-2007, 08:53   #49   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Nieuwtjes allerlei en ook eens over andere dan the usual suspects (of toch deels)

1. Hoe hoog kunt ge al vallen? : Posh picky about parties
Victoria Beckham may be keen to get onto the Hollywood party circuit, but don't expect her to accept all invitations to soirees in Tinseltown. The fashionista has already made it clear that she and hubby David aren't interested in joining pal Tom Cruise in being a Scientologist - and now she has also declined an invitation to party at the Playboy mansion. Both Playboy king Hugh Hefner and his Bunnies have talked about their excitement about welcoming the Beckhams in Hollywood.Hef predicted LA will love David, while one of his girlfriends, Bridget Marquardt, has said Posh can strike a pose with the blondes in a pictorial. But Victoria has put her well-heeled foot down on the plans and has apparently 'made it clear to David that they won't be taking Hef up on his offer'. The Absolute Now website quotes an unnamed source as saying Posh 'has nothing against [Heff] personally but she says she wouldn't feel comfortable sitting there with her husband while half-naked girls parade around them'. Hef's isn't the only party snubbed by Posh. She has apparently also turned down an invite to former pal Elizabeth Hurley's wedding in March this year - although some sources say it was actually Liz who struck the pair off her guest list.

2. Een echte rockchick (misschien haar toch eens uitnodigen op een DeathKnight gig) : Hudson Dating 'Robinson-lite' Cester?.
Actress KATE HUDSON has reportedly returned to her romantic rock roots after her fling with OWEN WILSON - she's allegedly dating JET frontman NIC CESTER. Hudson has been spotted holding hands with the Australian rock star, who resembles her estranged husband CHRIS ROBINSON, while filming new movie FOOL'S GOLD Down Under. The 27-year-olds were also spotted kissing at the Bowery Bar in Brisbane, Australia on 20 January (07), according to American publication Life & Style. Hudson joined Cester and his band the following day when they performed at the Big Day Out festival. The new romance could spell the end of Cester's friendship with Robinson - THE BLACK CROWES star joined Jet onstage when the Aussies performed at Los Angeles club Spaceland in early December (06).

3. ‘t Is toch ne lieve he : Kevin Federline's rehab wish for Britney
Kevin Federline has begged estranged wife Britney Spears to go into rehab, it has been reported. The wannabe rapper - who split from Britney last November after two years of marriage - has been trying to persuade the singer to clean up her life and threatened to take their two sons away from her. A source told America's Star magazine: "Kevin has tried to convince Britney to check herself into rehab from every possible angle. First he tried threatening to take away the kids, and then he tried pleading with her to take care of herself." Kevin, 28, has even joined forces with Britney's mother Lynne in a last-ditch attempt to convince Britney to be a better mother to 16-month-old Sean Preston and four-month-old Jayden James. The source added: "Kevin is afraid that Britney is going to hurt herself. "Britney isn't spending enough time with the kids. They are being raised by strangers. He has told Britney to get help before it's too late."

4. Die kan toch beter krijgen dan dat : Farrell Dating British Singer.
Irish actor COLIN FARRELL is dating an up and coming British singer - he met NICOLA WARD while filming an upcoming WOODY ALLEN movie in London. Ward, who rejected a place in girl band GIRLS ALOUD, insist their relationship is still in its infancy, but is clearly very fond of the MIAMI VICE actor, 30. The 24-year-old says, "It's early days so I don't want to say too much. We met randomly when he was filming and he took my number. "I didn't think in a million years he'd get in touch, so I was really surprised when he called. "I enjoy his company and, yes, he's a real gent."

5. En iedereen maar denken dat ze haar vent ooit weer voor een vrouw zou dumpen : Heche 'leaves Husband For Co-star'.
Actress ANNE HECHE has separated from her husband of five years COLEMAN LAFFOON to be with her MEN IN TREES co-star JAMES TUPPER, according to media reports in the US. Heche, 37, wed movie cameraman Laffoon in 2001 - a year after ending her longterm relationship with chat show host ELLEN DeGENERES. Her publicist LISA KASTELER says, "They have requested that they be allowed their privacy at this time." Kasteler refused to comment on her client's love life any further, but a spokesperson for Tupper confirms he split from his wife in November (06). Heche and Tupper are currently shooting Men in Trees together in Vancouver, Canada. She plays a New York author, while he plays a rugged Alaskan ranger.

Old 25-01-2007, 15:24   #50   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. Met diene vent had ik nu ook wel eens een fling willen hebben ziet : Kennedy Ex To Reveal Madonna Romance?.
A former girlfriend of JOHN F KENNEDY JR is being paid over $1 million (£513,000) for a memoir detailing her relationship with the late hunk, who reportedly cheated on her with pop star MADONNA. Actress CHRISTINA HAAG, a former girlfriend and college housemate of Kennedy's, has secured a $1.2 million (£615,000) advance for her upcoming book. A source tells the New York Daily News, "They knew each other from (attending) Brown (University), so the book is going to cover the party years." Last year (06), another one of Kennedy's close college friends, BILLY NOONAN, declared that JFK JR had a sexual fling with Madonna while he was dating Haag in his memoir. The book will also reportedly include details on Haag's difficult relationship with John's mother, JAC A source adds, "Jackie never approved of Christina because she was an actress."QUELINE ONASSIS. The book is being published by Doubleday Imprint Spiegel & Grau, who signed the secret deal with Haag in November (06). The notoriously-private Onassis worked as an editor for Doubleday in New York City in her final years.

2. Lesbanians zijn weer in de mode precies : Heather and Jennifer 'to become lesbians'
Hollywood leading ladies Heather Graham and Jennifer Aniston will both come out as lesbians in their newest on-screen roles, it has been reported. Heather, who sent heart rates racing in the steamy 'Boogie Nights', will star as a lesbian who falls for her brother's girlfriend in her latest film 'Gray Matters'. In the movie, her character Gray doesn't realise she is homosexual before meeting the girl her brother wants to marry. She told MTV News that the film is 'sort of a romantic comedy'. 'I play a girl and my brother meets a woman and falls in love and wants to marry her - and then I meet her and fall in love with her too.' Heather said that her character then realises she is a lesbian and comes out. 'Coyote Ugly' star Bridget Moynahan plays the siblings' love interest in the movie. Meanwhile, Jennifer Aniston's appearance in 'Dirt' opposite Courteney Cox will get a little twist where the two may be a bit more than 'Friends'. Apparently Jen's character Tina Harrod, who is the archrival of Courteney's Lucy Spiller, is a lesbian. And the episode in which Jen guest stars even ends with a lip-lock between the two - although it is believed a full-on lesbian snog has been ruled out.

3. Nieuw koppel in de maak : Kirsten Dunst's Fab date
Kirsten Dunst has been seen on a date with Drew Barrymore's ex-boyfriend. The 'Spider-Man' actress and Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti enjoyed lunch together at Los Angeles' Joan's on Third restaurant on Monday (22.01.07). A source told Us Weekly magazine: "They are friends but she wants it to be more." The 26-year-old musician - who was dumped by Drew, his girlfriend of five years, earlier this month - is not the only suitor Kirsten has been stepping out with. The 24-year-old actress has also been seen enjoying the company of Adam Brody - who recently split from his long-term girlfriend and 'The O.C.' co-star Rachel Bilson.nThe pair were seen partying at hip Los Angeles nightclub Hyde on January 6. According to friends, Kirsten is still trying to get over breaking up with Jake Gyllenhaal in 2004. The source said: "Kirsten has been lonely." Kirsten - who has also been romantically linked to Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine and her 'Spider-Man' co-star Tobey Maguire - recently blamed her split from Jake on work pressures.She said: "We tried to be honest with each other and work it out but it is hard to have a relationship in this business."

4. Ga al maar oordopkes kopen : Beyoncé and Shakira to duet
The 'Bootylicious' diva and the hip-shaking Latino singer are collaborating on a track called 'Beautiful Liar' which will feature on the special-edition reissue of Beyoncé's latest solo album, 'B'Day'. Beyoncé - who is currently starring in 'Dreamgirls' - said that deciding to work with Shakira was easy, because she's always been a fan of her music. Beyoncé said: "I've always loved her and I've always wanted to work with her and the song fits perfectly." 'Beautiful Liar' tells the story of two women who stand up to a double-dealing man who is trying to bed them both. Beyoncé explained to MTV: "It basically talks about two women. The same guy is trying to get at both of them but instead of them fighting, they're saying, 'He's a beautiful liar, let's not fight, let's stick together - forget him!' I think it's a great concept." Before becoming a global superstar as a solo artist and acclaimed acctress, Beyoncé was the lead singer of Destiny's Child. The reissue of 'B'Day' will also come with a DVD featuring five new videos.

Old 26-01-2007, 08:02   #51   link
Kapsalon Wendy

't Is nooit te vroeg op den dag voor wat goeie roddel

1. voor sommigen is rehab meer zoals een hotel!: Lohan Back On Film Set On Friday.
Lohan Back On Film Set On Friday.... Troubled star Lindsay Lohan's doctors have given the actress the all-clear to return to the set of her new movie tomorrow (26Jan07). The 20-year-old checked herself into rehab in Los Angeles last week (ends19Jan07) and will continue her treatment at night and shoot during the day. The doctor treating her appendix problems has given the okay for her to resume shooting the thriller I Know Who Killed Me. The Mean Girls star plays a stripper suffering from dual personalities after a brutal kidnapping. The star's representative says, "All is good. She will be back at work soon." Production was halted at the beginning of the month (Jan07), when Lohan was reportedly hospitalised with appendicitis. Doctors demanded she take a break from making the film, where she was required to shoot strenuous pole-dancing scenes.

2. Ha, de dure versie van de Pfaffs maar met even weinig stijl : Beckhams To Become New Osbournes?.
When asked if the relationship was the real thing, he added, "I'm taking it one day at a time!" Beckhams To Become New Osbournes?. DAVID and VICTORIA BECKHAM are reportedly considering an offer to star in their own reality TV show in the US. The series is being modelled on THE OSBOURNES, which featured rocker OZZY OSBOURNE and his family, and could help the couple become more well-known in America. The pair, who are due to move to Los Angeles later this year (07), are said to be considering the offer from US network Fox. ,David recently signed a multi-million dollar deal with the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team and the show would follow the couple as they adjust to their life in the US. A source tells American publication People that the show, tentatively titled LIVING WITH THE BECKHAMS, would give the couple a big publicity boost. The source explains, "At the moment, neither David nor Victoria are very famous in the States, but starring in their own show on one of America's biggest channels would catapult them to instant stardom."

3. Ja ja, dat zal wel met zoveel geld : Cohen: Spears Is 'ultimate Sweetheart'.
Model Isaac Cohen is madly in love with girlfriend BRITNEY SPEARS and describes her as the "ultimate sweetheart". Cohen and Spears, both 25, have been dating for a month and are still going strong, despite the pop star telling photographers last week they "weren't together anymore". A source close to Spears tells American publication Us Weekly, "She was joking." Cohen has been seen in Los Angeles running errands for the star and gushed to photographers, "She's the ultimate sweetheart."

Old 26-01-2007, 15:41   #52   link
Kapsalon Wendy

En hiermee kunnen we wel weer het weekend in

1. Zalig berichtje dit : George and Pammie dating?
George Clooney and Pamela Anderson are dating, it has been reported. The pair - who recently dined in a private room at California's Valley Inn restaurant - were seen flirting as Pamela sat in George's lap and whispered in his ear. Since then George and Pamela have been inseparable, even walking their dogs together. A source revealed: "George and Pam have been determined to keep this one quiet." Pamela - who is currently divorcing Kid Rock after a three-month marriage - has been recently romantically linked to R'n'B singer Usher, a Hell's Angel and her bodyguard. Meanwhile, George has said he will not replace Max with a new pig. The Oscar-winning actor, who was left devastated when his beloved pet died last year, says Max will never be replaced in his affections - but he is considering buying other animals. George insisted: "Max was irreplaceable. But I will get another pet, maybe a goat would be good." The 45-year-old 'Syriana' actor says he has been swamped with new pigs from kind fans wanting to cheer him up. George said: "I have found good homes for all the pigs I was sent when Max died."

2. Van ‘t ene ongeluk in ‘t andere? : Nick Lachey's April wedding
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are planning to marry in April. The former 'The Newlyweds' star - who divorced Jessica Simpson last year - has proposed to the MTV presenter and she is telling friends to keep April free. A source told the National Enquirer magazine: "They're moving forward with plans for an April wedding. Since they both love Baja in Mexico it will probably happen south of the border, where they first fell in love. "When he married Jessica, Nick had a big splashy Texas wedding with all the trimmings. "It kicked off their highly rated MTV reality series 'Newlyweds' and began their life in a fishbowl. This time he wants something a lot simpler, so they decided on a low-key affair." Nick, 33, announced his split from Jessica in late 2005 and began dating 26-year-old Vanessa last summer. The source added: "Nick's known for a long time that Vanessa is the one. At first she held out. But in time she began to realise Nick was the key to her happiness and couldn't imagine like without him. "Vanessa feel's she's got Nick just where she wants him. Jessica is finally out of the picture for good. And now the two of them are ready to begin making a new life together."

3.Zoveelste uitleg voor de break up : Cameron Diaz's Scarlett fever
Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake split because the singer cast Scarlett Johansson in one of his music videos, it has been claimed.Cameron - whose four-year relationship with the 'SexyBack' singer came to an end shortly before Christmas - was allegedly furious when Justin chose Scarlett to play his love interest in the promo for his song 'What Goes Around'.The couple's relationship was already struggling and Justin's decision casting decision was the final straw.A source told Britain's Heat magazine: "When Justin cast Scarlett, Cameron felt it was the first time another person was involved. She can get very angry and very jealous. When she knew the other person was possibly Scarlett, she was furious. The two women have never been good friends, plus Scarlett had a relationship with Jared Leto, who Cameron had previously dated for four years." Since the break-up, Cameron - who has recently been linked to champion surfer Kelly Slater - has apparently turned to her 'Charlie's Angels' co-star Drew Barrymore for support.The source added: "The two girls have a lot in common, as Drew just broke up with her boyfriend of five years, Fabrizio Moretti. Cameron is emotionally distressed but Drew told her, 'Time heals all. Justin was probably not the right person for you.' "

4. Wereldnieuws uiteraard : Victoria Beckham's sari shock
Victoria Beckham is reportedly refusing to follow Elizabeth Hurley's Indian dress code for her upcoming wedding.The former Spice Girl, who prides herself on her sense of style, was horrified when she received Liz's invitation instructing female guests to wear traditional pink saris, and has vowed to ignore the request. A source was quoted in Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "The thought of arriving in India and picking an outfit doesn't appeal to Victoria. She's a planner. What if there's nothing she likes?"Her style icon status is her stock in trade and pink just isn't her colour." Model Liz and her fiancé Indian business tycoon Arun Nayer, who are expected to marry in March, sent guests copies of their dress code earlier this month. The nuptials will begin with an English ceremony in the Cotswolds, followed by a traditional Indian ceremony in Mumbai.

5. Nu is haar vent eindelijk terug thuis : Nicole Kidman hospitalised
Nicole Kidman was hospitalised after being involved in a car crash on the set of her new film in the early hours of Thursday morning (25.01.07).The 39-year-old actress was shooting her latest film, sci-fi movie 'The Invasion', when her camera-rigged stunt car crashed into a light pole on set, in downtown Los Angeles.The accident occurred at around 1am when the stunt driver of the camera rig towing the Jaguar Nicole was sitting in skidded going round a corner at 45mph, police said.Paramedics were called to the scene but were not required to transport anyone to hospital.Nicole was one of eight people subsequently taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center by private vehicle. She suffered no serious injuries and was released to return to the set later that day.Warner Bros. released a statement, saying: "Nicole Kidman was in the vehicle at the time of the accident and was taken to the hospital for evaluation. She was released shortly thereafter."

Old 27-01-2007, 08:26   #53   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. Lijkt mij toch een leuke combinatie : Owen Wilson's Oz love trip
Owen Wilson has flown to Australia to be with Kate Hudson, it has been alleged. The couple - who have previously denied they are dating - met on the set of romantic comedy 'You, Me and Dupree' and were seen together on several occasions after Hudson filed for divorce from rocker Chris Robinson shortly after the film was released last autumn. Wilson has now spent a week in Australia with the 'Almost Famous' actress who is filming her latest movie 'Fool's Gold' with Matthew McConaughey in Queensland. A source told the New York Daily News newspaper: "Owen backed out of spending Christmas and New Year with Kate because he didn't want to deal with the whole situation with her family. "There was Chris and the baby, and also her parents Goldie and Kurt don't approve of the relationship." Hudson, 27, is the daughter of Goldie Hawn and 'step-daughter' of Goldie's long-term partner Kurt Russell. She has a three-year-old son, Ryder, with estranged husband Robinson.A representative for Wilson has said he is currently in India. However, a source on set in Australia said: "Kate had a very close, friendly relationship with the paparazzi on set, but she changed her tune earlier this week. There was a five-day period when she requested no photographers. Her people even threatened to get the police on them if they didn't leave her alone

2. Dat zal haar imago zeker helpen ja : Spears Wanted For Doctor Who.
Spears Wanted For Doctor Who. BRITNEY SPEARS will be offered the chance to play a group of sex-mad aliens on British sci-fi TV show DOCTOR WHO. Show writer RUSSELL T DAVIES is a massive fan of the pop princess and wants to take the series to Hollywood so Spears can make a spectacular cameo playing a cloned extra-terrestrial. Davies says, "I'd love Britney to do it - it would be so much fun. "I'm not sure she'll come to Cardiff where the show is shot so I'm nagging the BBC to fund a Hollywood special."
3. Nu zijn we er nog niet vanaf : Jackson Returns To Us.
MICHAEL JACKSON has ended his self-imposed exile and set up a new home in America - 19 months after he left following his acquittal on child molestation charges. The superstar has lived a mythical existence since departing the US, spending time in Bahrain, Japan, England and Ireland. Jackson returned to the US to attend JAMES BROWN's funeral earlier this month (JAN07) - and his spokeswoman RAYMONE K BAIN has confirmed the star is sticking around and planning a comeback.In a conference call with Jackson, Bain said, "I can confirm that he is in the United States. We don't give out information regarding our client's whereabouts because of safety, and this is just an ongoing policy."The singer also revealed plans to begin his music comeback at two fan appreciation events in Tokyo, Japan. He said, "My friends and fans in Japan have been so supportive of me and my family for many, many years. My fans in Japan helped me achieve historic milestones in the music industry."
4. Gedaan is gedaan : Lowe: 'substance Abuse Strained My Marriage To Swank'.
Actor Chad Lowe refuses to blame his substance abuse for the breakdown of his marriage to double Oscar winner HILARY SWANK, but he admits it "strained" their relationship. Swank and Lowe were married for eight years before splitting last year (06), and Lowe has previously admitted to being "disappointed" when Swank discussed his troubled past in an interview with Vanity Fair. But he denies their relationship was ever affected by jealousy, insisting he was proud to see her win Oscars for 1999's BOYS DON'T CRY and 2004's MILLION DOLLAR BABY during the years they were together. He tell US publication People, "I was always proud of her achievements. It's true that I was less than inspired by the opportunities coming my way as an actor. But that in no way negated my support or admiration for all she's accomplished. "I was disappointed with her decision to go public with my sobriety. But I don't deny that I had a problem and that it strained our relationship. Was this the reason it ended? No. I've been sober for nearly four years and have never felt better. (I'm) forever grateful to Hilary for her support."

Old 29-01-2007, 07:56   #54   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Sorry mensen, voorlopig echt heel weinig te melden

1. Confusion, was Timberlake niet iemand anders aan het binnen draaien? Johansson of zo? : Timberlake & Biel Hook Up At Sundance.
Pop superstar JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and JESSICA BIEL have fuelled reports they are a couple after the actress flew to the Sundance Film Festival in Utah on Wednesday (24JAN07) to be with the SEXYBACK singer.News of a romance between the couple began circulating after the Golden Globe Awards on 15 January (07) when Timberlake and Biel spent hours together at the post-show party hosted by PRINCE in Los Angeles. Timberlake's ex, CAMERON DIAZ, was reportedly so upset by seeing her former boyfriend chatting to THE ILLUSIONIST star, she confronted him about his new friendship at the party. A Sundance source says, "Jessica has no reason to be at Sundance. She doesn't have a film to promote here, while Justin is in town talking about his new film BLACK SNAKE MOAN. She's obviously here for him. Biel, who regularly competes with Diaz in US polls to find the world's sexiest actress, had been dating New York Yankees baseball star DEREK JETER. The couple vacationed together in Puerto Rico at Christmas (06). Jeter is now being romantically linked to another actress, GABRIELLE UNION, after he was spotted dancing with her in the Bahamas last weekend (20-21JAN07)

2. Jammer : Clooney: `I'm Not Dating Anderson'.
GEORGE CLOONEY has laughed off reports he's secretly dating PAMELA ANDERSON, pointing out he hasn't seen the former BAYWATCH babe for seven years. Clooney and Anderson were reportedly spotted dining at Sherman Oaks, California restaurant the Valley Inn earlier this month (JAN07), but the movie hunk insists that's impossible. In a statement made through his publicist last week (26JAN07), Clooney said, "I worked with Pam seven years ago and haven't seen her since. And I've never been to that restaurant."

3. Greay power! : Mirren And Nicholson Are Sexiest Oldies.
Mirren And Nicholson Are Sexiest Oldies.... Dame Helen Mirren has been named the sexiest older woman in the world in a new survey of film fans. The 61-year-old Brit beat Sophia Loren, 72, to the title. The silver screen siren came second, followed by 57-year-old Meryl Streep and Dame Judi Dench, 72 in third and fourth and Diane Keaton, 61, in fifth. Jack Nicholson, 69, is the sexiest male star - followed by Sir Sean Connery, 76, Robert Redford, 70, Clint Eastwood, 76 and 60-year-old Danny Glover. More than 2,000 users of Lovefilm.com were surveyed.

Old 29-01-2007, 10:47   #55   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Dit is al een beetje interessanter allemaal

1. Dat weten we dan ook weeral : Sienna sets the record straight
British actress Sienna Miller has recently been living it up in the US as she promotes her new film but she is adamant that her love life has remained quiet and there has been no hooking up with fellow actors at swanky Hollywood bashes. Tongues have been wagging since 'Layer Cake' star Sienna was spotted giggling flirtatiously with 'Pearl Habour' actor Josh Hartnett at LA hotel Chateau Marmont but Sienna says he is simply 'a male friend'. In an interview with People magazine, Sienna poked fun at the media's perception of her. She said: 'According the press, I've literally slept with half of Hollywood.' 'I'm just 25, so I don't know where in amongst that time of being engaged and everything I found the time to sleep with all of those people.' Sianna added that she loves attending film premieres of her new flick 'Factory Girl' but that the bulging goody bags she receives are overwhelming. She says she will donate the gifts to charity although there is one pair of knickers that she wants to keep after forgetting her own.

2. Ok, ‘t is een trut maar dit is natuurlijk erg : Brad comforts Angelina after her mum dies
Brad Pitt spent last night consoling girlfriend Angelina Jolie after her mother Marcheline died on Saturday night at the age of 56. Angelina was seen speaking worriedly on her mobile phone on Friday night while at a theatre in her new hometown on New Orleans, but she raced to Los Angeles with Brad on Saturday afternoon to be at her mum's side. Marcheline had been struggling with cancer for seven years. Like her daughter, she was also an actress and appeared in 1983's 'The Man Who Loved Women'. A source told the Sun: 'Angie was dreading this moment. She felt she had already lost her father and now her mom too.' Actor Jon Voight, who is Angelina's dad, was unlikely to have been around since walking out on Marcheline while their daughter was a toddler. The 'Tomb Raider' star's older brother James Haven was with Brad and Angelina at the hospital and is organising a private funeral.

3. Er is nog gerechtigheid : Moss 'too old' for make-up ads
Kate Moss may have made a comeback after 2005's accusations of taking drugs on a night out but it seems there is one thing she can't come back from her age. The 33-year-old supermodel is facing the boot by advertising executives at make-up range Rimmel because she is just too old. They are reportedly lining up some much younger girls to "give the brand a fresh approach". A source told the News of the World: 'Age catches up with everyone, even Kate. But she hasn't been told anything by Rimmel 'At 33 she's getting on in terms of modeling. And she recently moaned about her face, saying she needed Botox. Luckily, Kate has many other contracts to fall back on including the short videos she shoots for sexy lingerie makers Agent Provocateur and the classy French fashion house Chanel. Rimmel was one of the few brands that stuck by Kate through the drugs scandal which saw other ad campaigns like Burberry and H&M dumping her.

Old 29-01-2007, 18:11   #56   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. Drew dumped over marriage refusal
Drew Barrymore was dumped by Fabrizio Moretti because she didn't want to get married, it has been claimed. The 'Charlie's Angels' star was reported to have ended her four-and-a-half year relationship with The Strokes drummer, but his friends say it was him who did the dumping. A source told The National Enquirer: "Fabrizio got tired of waiting for Drew to decide about marriage. "She wasn't sure if she wanted to have kids. She has been making a documentary about her troubled family and has been haunted by a family history plagued with mental illness and addiction ever since she started the project. "She was scared her children might inherit some of the problems. "Fabrizio has been her rock for years but he finally had enough."

2. Courteney Cox's sex ban
Courteney Cox has banned husband David Arquette from watching her film her sex scenes in new US TV drama 'Dirt'. The couple are producers on the show, in which Courteney plays Lucy Spiller, the bitchy and sex-obsessed editor of an American tabloid magazine. In one episode the 42-year-old actress romps with a young, fit yoga instructor. To make sure she didn't get embarrassed while filming the racy scene the former 'Friends' star told David he was forbidden from being on set. She revealed: "David was not on set for that. He would never come on set when I had to do something like that - I would forbid it. To be honest, that scene is nothing compared to what happens later in the series. I won't be allowing him on set for any of those either!" It was recently revealed that Courteney is to share a steamy kiss with her former 'Friends' co-star Jennifer Aniston when she appears in 'Dirt'. Jennifer, who is best pals with Courteney in real life, is to make a cameo appearance in the show as a rival magazine editor who is a lesbian.

3/ Dave Bags First Role
He's leaving Spain for Hollywood and it would appear Tinseltown is already having an effect on David Beckham. He has taken one step closer to that acting career, but guess who he's playing in his latest role? Prince Charming. David will appear in a new star-studded campaign to promote Disneyland and Disney World. He told the USA Today newspaper: "I'm the prince, and I'm sort of slaying the dragon, which is something I've never done before, obviously." Becks jumped at the chance to play a Disney hero - because his three sons are all fans of the studio's animated movies. He explained: "It's a big part of their lives."Annie Leibovitz, masterminded the campaign, admitted she was impressed with David's acting talents during the shoot: "Saving Sleeping Beauty came natural to him," she said. "He's a determined actor, and he became the Prince when he got on that white horse. He was serious about it." We're surprised Vic wasn't in on the act - Sleeping Beauty, perhaps?

Old 30-01-2007, 10:05   #57   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Kleine roddeltjes

1. Luisteren kinneke : Get back to work Britney!
America business tycoon Donald Trump has told Britney Spears to stop her partying antics and get back to work. Star of the US version of The Apprentice, Trump sure didn't get his net worth of $2.9 billion (£1.4 billion) by partying with Paris and pals and he is keen is instil his hard-working attitude in the Toxic star. Britney, who separated from hubby Kevin Federline in November, has been seen painting the town red with other showbiz friends. The mum-of-two boys, Sean Preston and Jayden James, filed for divorce from aspiring rapper 'K-Fed' claiming irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. Speaking to gossip site The Scoop, the property mogul said: "She wants some free time but now, Britney, it's time to settle down and get back to work." The 60-year-old business giant and ex-husband of Ivana Trump doesn't mince his words either, saying: "It's time to get back to being a mother and being a star." And unless Britney does as Trump says, he reckons her career could soon disappear. But fear not Trump, as Britney's manager predicts a new single from the Baby One More Time will be out in summer and thinks her seventh album will be hitting the shops across the world by autumn.

2. Zoals ik dus al zei … : Lindsay says no no no to rehab
Lindsay Lohan seemed to be on the right track last week when she checked herself into rehab but she's already getting into trouble again this time for treating the posh clinic like a hotel. Seeming more like she's on holiday than getting therapy, 'Bobby' actress Lindsay has been taking trips out of the facility to go shopping in Dior and lunching with friends. This has angered fellow residents at the Wonderland rehab centre because she comes and goes as she pleases and has been allowed to carry on filming her next movie. She also apparently gets visits from masseurs and hairstylists. However Lindsay's personal assistant Leslie Sloane-Zelnick has spoken in her defence. She said: "Lindsay is 100 per cent not getting special treatment. "This isn't the Betty Ford clinic, it is not a lockdown facility. There is personal time." Lindsay is also losing her friends Sean Lennon is reportedly angry that she made a crass film about his dad and Beatles singer John Lennon being shot by Mark Chapman.

3. Ze is nog altijd even saai : Gwyneth swaps macrobiotics for coffee
Gwyneth Paltrow has taken some time out of her hectic family life to promote her new film and admits that having two children means she's hooked on caffeine despite her being famed for her macrobiotic diets. She appeared at the Sundance Film Festival in Los Angeles to show off new film 'The Good Night' and says she misses adult conversation so much because most of the time she is chatting with her kids and drinking coffee to keep herself awake. Baby Moses and Apple are enough for Gwyneth and husband Chris Martin and she declared 'We're done' to entertainment show Access llywood. She added: ' I need so much caffeine at this point in my life. 'My son has decided sleep is just not for him, really, so I don't sleep...he just talks.' It seems even when Gwyneth isn't with her own brood she is surrounded by children and last week she disappointed her young fans by 'not being Britney Spears'. A young fan came to see her read aloud at a festival thinking she was the infamous pop star but Gwyneth promised she would work on her dancing skills to match up to Britney.

Old 31-01-2007, 12:38   #58   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Snel en kort wegens pokkedruk maar dit mag ik jullie toch niet onthouden
1. Tranendal! : Josh 'still pines for Scarlett'
'Pearl Harbour' star Josh Hartnett has spoken for the first time over his split with Scarlett Johansson and how he feels about her today. The pair went out for a year after meeting on the set of detective film 'The Black Dahlia' but they split in November with Josh claiming it was down to spending too much time apart. He said: 'At the end of the day, we're just ordinary people and it didn't work.' They have both since thrown themselves into the Hollywood singles scene with Scarlett posing for Justin Timberlake in his new music video and Josh spotted holding hands with Sienna Miller at a posh LA hotel. He has apparently become smitten with the 'Factory Girl' actress and sent Sienna flowers and notes about how much he enjoys her company. But Josh may not even be completely over Scarlett yet and a source told the Mirror that he still pines for her. 'Scarlett was very much a one-off. She was independent, feisty and outgoing - everything he wanted', the insider added.

2. MooEEEEhaaaa : Van Damme: I had an affair with Kylie
Action film veteran Jean-Claude Van Damme claims he and singer Kylie Minogue had an affair on the set of StreetFighter. In an interview with Empire, the 'Muscles from Brussels' revealed he and the princess of pop became more than just friends during filming. While the 46-year-old said he regrets making the universally panned 1994 flick, he said the chance to get to know Kylie had made it a film to remember. "Street Fighter was corny to me," he told the magazine. "But there were nice things. I got to see the land of Australia and had a mini-affair with Kylie Minogue." "If you ever see her, say hello for me to Kylie," he added. The comments from the martial arts expert, famed for his appearances in action films such as Bloodsport and Kickboxer, come as rumours about Kylie's relationship with current boyfriend Olivier Martinez grow in the British press. Reports in today's Daily Mail claim Martinez is becoming disillusioned with the pint-sized singer.

3. Ha, ze heeft nog altijd spijt : Hugh Grant Not Invited To Hurley's Wedding.
Actor HUGH GRANT won't be taking part in ex-girlfriend ELIZABETH HURLEY's lavish wedding celebrations next month (07) - he's not been invited. Hurley will marry Indian businessman ARUN NAYAR in March (07) in Britain before joining up with guests for an extravagant five-day wedding celebration in India. Despite remaining good friends since he split from Hurley in 2000 after 13 years together, Grant has been left out of her big day - but he understands why. He says, "That's not surprising. I don't think many people invite their ex when they get married, so I'm not at all bitter, and there's no bad feeling or weirdness, we're (Grant and girlfriend JEMIMA KHAN) just not invited."

Old 31-01-2007, 20:23   #59   link
Max Power

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007040621,00.html
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 14:48   #60   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. ha, ‘t gaat weer goed komen : Jennifer wants a baby, not Vince
Things are looking up for 'The Break-up' actress Jennifer Aniston because ex-boyfriend Vince Vaughn is apparently desperate to win her back and she has decided to adopt a baby. Vince and Jennifer starred together in the appropriately titled film and were spotted strolling romantically a number of times but he dumped her in September when he jetted off to London to film 'Joe Claus'. He's regretted this decision ever since and has been sending her big bouquets of flowers, surprise visiting her on Christmas Eve and phoning her incessantly about having another go at their relationship. His friend told Look magazine: 'Vince is lonely as hell without Jen and he's regretting his decision to let her slip away.' Jennifer has also been scouring the internet and is willing to go it alone as a parent when she adopts, although she wants an American baby girl and not a 'rainbow family' like ex-husband Brad Pitt.

2. Die kan blijkbaarr ook niet alleen zijn : Justin Timberlake's Biel fling
Justin Timberlake's alleged romance with Jessica Biel is just a fling, his friends have claimed. The 'SexyBack' singer, who split from his girlfriend of four years Cameron Diaz in December, has been spending time with Jessica, but insiders say he is not ready to settle down again. A source told People magazine: "It's all about having fun. He's trying to have a good time. "He is in no way looking to be in a relationship. He's single and he's happy." Jessica, 24, and Justin were first seen together at Prince's Golden Globes after-party, and Cameron was said to have started a row with the 26-year-old singer after seeing them together. Jessica was overheard telling Justin's mum Lynn: "He is sooo cute!" The 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' actress joined the singer at Utah's Sundance Film Festival, where his new film 'Black Snake Moan' premiered and the pair were seen snowboarding and spending time together

3. Interessant? : Sienna Miller's real sex?
Sienna Miller actually had sex with Hayden Christensen while filming love scenes for 'Factory Girl', a film insider has claimed. The explicit scenes between the pair - who were romantically linked during the movie - are so realistic because they were allegedly actually having sex. An on-set insider said: "It's not simulated, they're really doing it." Sienna has slammed rumours they were having real sex during the scenes. Standing with her parents after Tuesday's (30.01.07) screening at New York's Tribeca Grand hotel, she said: "Oh darling that is so horrible. You obviously don't know anything about making movies." Sienna's representative, Leslie Sloane Zelnick, said the scenes were convincing because of Sienna's acting talents. She told the New York Post newspaper: "It's not true at all. When you do a love scene, there are five or six people on the set at a minimum. They weren't having real sex. She's just a great actress." Director George Hickenlooper refused to comment on the scenes, insisting: "You'll have to ask Sienna about that. We tried to portray it tastefully. "Sienna and Hayden grew close during the filming. It was an emotional experience for us all." Sienna, 25 - who plays 60s socialite Edie Sedgwick in the movie - recently admitted she was worried about her parents seeing the racy scenes. She said: "We wanted to make it realistic and I watched it thinking, 'Oh my God, my dad's going to see it!' "But we didn't want to hold back because it is a real and gritty film. It wouldn't fit in the film if we had an unrealistic sex scene." Sienna and Hayden, also 25, reportedly dated for a month following Sienna's split from Jude Law. A friend of Hayden's revealed to the New York Daily News newspaper: "They spent about a month hanging out. But then she decided she didn't want a relationship. Hayden was devastated. He really fell for her."

4. Van een diva gesproken : J.Lo's light bulb demand
Jennifer Lopez stunned recording studio staff by demanding they change the light bulbs before she arrived. The star sent a three-page list of requests to the Westlake Studios in Los Angeles just two hours before she was due to arrive. Top of the list was a demand for special dim light bulbs which had to be angled to make the star look "desirable". A record executive told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "J.Lo was such a diva when she was here last week. Her people sent us a three-page rider request for her dressing room which was absurd. It was so last-minute. "All the lights had to be at a certain wattage and an angle to make her look good. We've never seen anything like it since Michael Jackson asked for a room to be made above the studio so his monkey Bubbles could watch him record." Other demands included piping-hot Cuban bread, dozens of packets of Skittles, a gourmet selection of meats, a cheese platter and scented candles. The studio insider added: "We needed six extra members of staff to fetch everything she needed. There was enough to feed about 20 people in the end, but she barely so much as looked at it. No one could believe it - we knew she could be demanding but this was absurd." This isn't the fist time J.Lo's diva demands have shocked. She once requested a dressing room be painted white and filled with matching lilies. She is also known for her massive entourage, which includes a personal hairdresser, fitness trainer, and chef.

Shrimp Refuge Forums > Shrimp Town > Shrimp Town