Go Back   Shrimp Refuge Forums > Shrimp Town > Shrimp Town

Old 13-02-2007, 11:11   #81   link
Kapsalon Wendy

De lijkenpikkerij rond Ann Nicole Smith is nu echt te erg om nog te publiceren hier. gelukkig nog wat andere roddels:

1. Kijk eens aan , misschien komt dat nog wel goed : Vince and Jennifer in birthday reunion
'The Good Girl' star Jennifer Aniston has been proving that her and ex-boyfriend Vince Vaughan can still party together as friends despite a difficult break-up. The former couple, who ironically took the lead roles in last year's 'The Break-Up', were reunited at Jennifer's 38th birthday party which was held at her 'Friends' co-star Courtney Cox's home. There was no rekindling of any old flames but Vince did stay for around two hours to wish his ex a happy birthday before leaving her so she could carry on partying with her friends. Vince and Jennifer announced their official split in December and she is rumoured to be seeing a new mystery man already. She was apparently seen kissing an unknown dark haired man at a Sting concert in California. A source told the National Enquirer: 'She was glowing. 'Romantic music and a sexy man with her - she was loving the evening.'

2. Ja, ja, voor je ‘t weet ben je over the hill : Sienna worries for her looks
Party girl Sienna Miller has revealed that she is worried about her current up-all-hours lifestyle catching up with her. The 'Factory Girl' star admits that her healthy lifestyle has suffered since her recent jaunt to Los Angeles to promote her new films. She said: 'I don't eat salads and I don't drink skinny coffee. 'I do run around but I'm not healthy.' The starlet reckons that one day she will 'wake up and her bum will be on the floor' although she certainly isn't too worried because she stayed out till 5am after the Baftas on Sunday night. Earlier in the evening she protested it would be a quiet night but 12 hours later the former boho fiance of Jude Law was still raving at posh nightclub Boujis which extended its opening hours for her 40-strong entourage. Perhaps this was catching up time after the Baftas two years ago where Jude allegedly sent her a flurry of angry texts which demanded that she cut her partying short and return home.

3. Groot gelijk : Winslet Sues Magazine Over Diet Doctor Claims.
Actress KATE WINSLET is hauling a British magazine into court over claims she visited a US 'diet doctor' to slim down. The curvy TITANIC star - an outspoken opponent of Hollywood's growing trend for extreme thinness - is furious Grazia magazine ran a story claiming she was taking desperate measures to shed weight by visiting a Chinese Healing Institute in Santa Monica, California. Speaking at last night's (11FEB07) BAFTA awards in London, Winslet confirmed she is suing the publication and insisted the fabricated story could set the wrong example to impressionable fans. She said, "I'm very upset. It's categorically untrue, it's a complete lie." Late last year (DEC06) Winslet spoke of her concern daughter MIA would grow up thinking America's size zero is the norm.

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff - Mariah Carey
Kapsalon Wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 08:19   #82   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. Het mens kan geen goed meer doen : Madonna hailed as a 'fashion icon'
Madonna has been honoured for her experimental and ever-changing personal sense of fashion at this year's Elle Style Awards. The ceremony, which took place at Camden's Roundhouse in London, saw the 48-year-old singer hailed as a fashion icon, while Naomi Campbell was named as the year's best model and Stella McCartney the Best International Designer. The actress Penelope Cruz collected the award for best film for Volver, with Thandie Newton scooping the Best Actress prize for for her performance in The Pursuit of Happyness. While the ceremony attracted a host of glamorous stars, Madonna was not available to pick up her award in person. The recognition comes soon after Madonna announced that she is to launch her own designer clothing range through the high street store H and M. However, the star's accolade was greeted with derision by some, with Bob Geldof's daughter, Peaches, claiming Madonna's age makes her "irrelevant" as a style icon.

2. Ontroerend : Spears Former Assistant Begs Her To Get Help
Britney Spears' former assistant is sending a heartfelt plea to her old boss - to clean up her life and seek professional help. Felicia Culotta, 41, who worked for the Toxic singer for nearly a decade, is devastated by Spears' destructive behaviour since she filed for divorce from Kevin Federline last year (06). According to ThatOtherBlog, Culotta and others close to the singer are preparing for her to hit rock bottom and eventually check into rehab. In an excerpt from a letter allegedly penned by Culotta, the assistant explains, "I loved being with Britney for the past 9 and a half years. I enjoyed being a part of her dream, but now, am living my own dream. "I cherish all the incredible opportunities that came my way thru (sic) my job with Britney and amcrushed/saddened/heart sick by the way her life is unfolding. "I want you to know we (as in her family and nearest and dearest - all of whom are not on the payroll anymore) are doing everything in our power to get help for Britney and all in our power not to pad the bottom or move the bottom, so when she does indeed hit rock bottom, she'll stand up and walk away from this whole fiasco a new, confident, changed, career driven Britney like we all knew and loved. "To see what is transpiring now, makes me feel a failure, defeated. I loved and believed in what I was a part of for the past 10 years and was so incredibly proud of Britney and all she'd become."

3. Ik wist niet dat ze met dinkskes was geweest dus ook niet dat ‘t af was maar ‘t is dus terug aan : Portman And Bernal Back Together?
Natalie Portman and Gael Garcia Bernal have sparked reports they have rekindled their romance after they were photographed leaving a German nightclub together. The Star Wars beauty and the Mexican actor, who is a member of the jury at the Berlin International Film Festival, parted ways in 2004 after dating for a year. Earlier this week (begs12FEB07) the pair were snapped leaving the China Club in Berlin, where they had been partying with a number of other celebrities. According to local media reports, Portman and Bernal climbed into a limousine and drove to the Ritz Carlton hotel together.

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff - Mariah Carey
Old 17-02-2007, 20:47   #83   link
Alex
Soupe du jour

Britney Spears is kaal!

http://community.livejournal.com/ohn.../10915099.html
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 09:47   #84   link
Aoyama

Jaaahh! tis afgrijselijk!
Komaan zeg, wat is er toch gebeurd met haar? ze is helemaal verbrod.
Old 18-02-2007, 12:12   #85   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. Ze zal niet rap getrouwd zijn : Cameron's commitment problems
Cameron Diaz is "bad at commitment". The 'In Her Shoes' star, who recently split from her long-term boyfriend Justin Timberlake, admits she struggles to commit - to film roles. She said: "I'm sure there are lots of great roles out there but I'm just bad at commitment. "I hate committing myself to anything and I'm bad at saying, 'Yeah, I'll show up and stay there for three months.' "It's hard for me to be really sure that I'm going to be happy being there." Meanwhile, Cameron is being helped through her split by her close friend Kelly Slater. Despite romantic rumours, the surf champion insists he is just friends with the 'Charlie's Angels' beauty and is taking her mind off the break-up with golf and surfing. Kelly said: "We're just friends. We met a few years ago when I was on her MTV show 'Trippin'. The great thing about golf is it helps remind you when you're not doing so well that there's always another hit. And that's true of surfing too."

2. Grote liefde nog steeds : Urban: Nicole "extraordinary" about rehab
Keith Urban has said that his wife Nicole Kidman was "extraordinary" during his time in rehab for alcohol abuse. The country singer admitted himself to rehab in October last year for a three-month stint, forcing the publicity schedule for his latest album to be put on hold. Speaking for the first time on American television since he left rehab, Urban said that he is feeling "very grateful". On the role Nicole who he married just four months before rehab played he told the Today show: "We've gone through a lot. She's been extraordinary." "[Addiction has] nothing to do with contentedness and happiness. I had all of that. But I wasn't doing what I needed to be doing," he added. Since leaving rehab Urban has embarked on his promotional engagements for his album Love, Pain and the Whole Crazy Thing. Urban married Kidman, who he has described as his "once in a lifetime love", in her native Sydney in June last year.

3. Hier duidelijk iets minder : Hugh Single Again
Hugh Grant is back on the market. He has split from girlfriend of three years, Jemima Khan. The couple announced on Friday night that it was all over. And, of course, that it was "amicable". Their three-year relationship has been dogged with ups and downs, with constant reports that Jemima was keen to settle down but Hugh wouldn't commit. Hugh's spokesman refused to issue any details concerning the split but whatever the reason, the king of romantic comedies is single again. He split from Liz Hurley in 2000, after twelve years and one indiscretion with a prostitute. Liz is due to marry her fiance Arun Nayer at the beginning of March - will a now single Hugh be invited? Despite still being mates, it emerged recently that Hugh wouldn't be a guest at Liz's wedding. It was no secret that Liz and Jemima weren't the closest of pals - perhaps something to do with an alleged finger-licking incident. But with Jemima out of the picture, perhaps Liz will change her mind and extend an invite to her ex.

Old 18-02-2007, 17:38   #86   link
Jack Carver
white male hetero unicorn

auw britney, ik zie dat kind geen 30 jaar worden zoals ze nu bezig is....
Jack Carver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 17:42   #87   link
Farah
Döner macht schöner

Ik denk dat foto's ervoor zouden zorgen dat men deze thread vaker zou lezen, Wendy. Jammer wel dat niet alle nieuws zo mooi samen te vatten is in één foto zoals dat van Britney.
Old 18-02-2007, 17:56   #88   link
Aoyama

ik lees deze thread trouw zelfs zonder foto's.
Inderdaad, Britney is hard doorgeslagen.
"completely shaved"
Old 18-02-2007, 17:58   #89   link
Leeuwke
King of the jungle

Ik vind Britney Spears lelijk.
Leeuwke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 09:17   #90   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Mja, zal toch eens overwegen om het met foto's te doen (maar is vaak kwestie van tijd he).

1. Benieuwd wat Kate hier van vindt : Doherty Caught Taking Drugs Again.
Troubled rocker PETE DOHERTY has been filmed taking drugs again - just a month after a judge claimed he was "optimistic" the singer would battle his substance addiction. The BABYSHAMBLES star was caught on a pal's mobile phone snorting drugs thought to be a mixture of cocaine and horse tranquilliser ketamine.In the footage, friends can be heard warning Doherty: "You're doing them too big, Pete. It's dangerous - you need to calm down a bit, man." Just last month (JAN07) District Judge Jane McIvor praised Doherty for battling his substance problems after the singer attended a review of his drug rehabilitation progress. It's not the first time the CAN'T STAND ME NOW hitmaker has been filmed taking illegal substances - he was caught in Thailand last month (JAN07) taking cocaine.

2. Ze verdient het : Minogue Wants Martinez Back.
Broken-hearted pop star Kylie Minogue is reportedly begging her ex-boyfriend OLIVIER MARTINEZ to take her back. The pop princess and the SWAT actor broke up last month (JAN07) with some press reports accusing Martinez of infidelity. However, the Spinning Around hitmaker blasted the allegations and urged fans not to "demonise" the French hunk - and now she wants him back. Olivier's father Robert Martinez says, "Kylie wants Olivier back, but he feel she has moved on. It's been very sad.

3. Wat een viswijf : Katona Attacks Husband At Wedding Reception.
Former ATOMIC KITTEN star KERRY KATONA reportedly threw a punch at new husband Mark Croft just hours after their wedding. The Whole Again singer married Croft in Gretna Green, Scotland on Valentine's day (14FEB07) last week, but their day of celebration turned violent after the pair got into a drunken argument. Guest at the reception claim Katona, who is seven months pregnant with her third child, threw a punch at Croft after he asked her to stop drinking. They slept in separate bedrooms after the fight.

4. ja ja : Slater And Diaz Just Good Friends.
Surfing champion KELLY SLATER has confirmed reports he is just great pals with CAMERON DIAZ and the two are not romantically involved. Slater and Diaz were spotted surfing together in Hawaii last month (JAN07), soon after her split from Justin Timberlake. The Charlie's Angels star was staying at Slater's house on Oahu's North Shore, prompting rumours she was enjoying a rebound relationship with the hunky surfer. Slater insists there is no romance telling American publication People, "We're just friends."

Old 19-02-2007, 10:28   #91   link
Aoyama

TYRA BANKS FAT.
(alle dank naar Hentai)

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainme...-is-fat-002038

tegenover:
Old 19-02-2007, 12:15   #92   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. Surprise, surprise : Lohan: out of rehab, back to the party
Hollywood's party girl Lindsay Lohan has left rehab and returned to party through the night with her showbiz pals. Seen chatting to her friend, the newly-single Justin Timberlake, Lohan was reportedly spotted having a good time at trendy nightclub Teddy's. The 20-year-old actress checked into the Wonderland centre in Los Angeles in January for a 30-day treatment programme after she allegedly collapsed at a party after the Golden Globes award ceremony. Yet Lohan's publicist, Leslie Sloane-Zelnick, told Access Hollywood that the Mean Girls star will continue to fight her demons outside of rehab: "She will continue as an outpatient. She will take it day by day." "She's in it for the long haul and she asks that her privacy be respected," Ms Sloane-Zelnick added. Lohan is also said to be focusing on her career more than ever with four films in production for 2007 including The Best Time of Our Lives which will see the Freaky Friday actress star alongside Brit beauty Keira Knightley in the story of Welsh poet Dylan Thomas. The New York City-born actress is also working on thriller I Know Who Killed Me, due for release in 2008.

2. Dat is wat wij een ‘saai uiterlijk’ noemen : Kate Middleton named best natural beauty
Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton has shown herself to be a royally good dresser by topping a poll of natural beauties. The 25-year-old, who works as an accessories buyer for stylish chain Jigsaw, is known for her understated glamour and lady-like fashions. Yet Chelsy Davy, the girlfriend of Prince Harry, was nowhere to be seen in the top ten which was complied by biscuit manufacturer Fox. According to the 1,000 people questioned, Kate is the classic English rose and a true natural beauty. Welsh songstress Charlotte Church, known for her curvaceous figure as well as her powerful voice, came second in the poll while supermodel Claudia Schiffer was third. Catherine Zeta-Jones joined her fellow countryman Charlotte in the top five and partying model Kate Moss came fourth. In contrast, model Jordan was named the least natural-looking woman with Big Brother contestants Jade Goody and Jodie Marsh joining her in the list. Fox's spokeswoman Francesca Davies hoped the survey would boost the confidence of natural beauties everywhere saying: "These findings finally dispel the myth that all men are attracted to plastically-enhanced women, which is a great relief for all the natural women out there." "Kate Middleton is a true natural beauty whether in designer or high street wear," Ms Davies added.

3. Lijken mij allemaal 'kanshebbers' : Kelly's Tears: HIV In Family
Kelly Osbourne shed tears on stage as she revealed a member of her family was HIV positive. She was speaking at a gig to support HIV sufferers. She took to the stage to introduce a performance by the Scissor Sisters at a benefit bash for charity Body & Soul, at Koko in Camden, London. She revealed that the cause was close to her heart because someone in her family had been diagnosed with HIV. She was then seen sobbing before leaving the stage. Also performing at the gig was Pet Shop Boys star Neil Tennant. So far, representatives for the Osbourne family could not be contacted for comment.

Old 19-02-2007, 17:27   #93   link
eye

Go wannes!

Scarlett Johansson: ,,Patrick Swayze is mijn ideale man''

De blonde Scarlett is al stiekem verliefd op Swayze sinds ze hem zag swingen in de romantische film 'Dirty Dancing'.
Toen Scarlett gevraagd werd naar haar droomdate, antwoordde ze: ,,Patrick Swayze. Dat zou een droom zijn die uitkomt.''

De 22-jarige actrice, die bekend is om haar voorkeur voor oudere mannen, vertelde dat ze enkel voor een jongere man zou vallen als er ,,veel champagne aan te pas kwam.''
eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2007, 07:33   #94   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. En toch kan hij nog verbazen : Jackson Sued For Taking Hospital Bed From Dying Woman.
The family of an elderly woman who was moved from her hospital bed to accommodate MICHAEL JACKSON is suing the pop star. The eight children of MANUELA GOMEZ RUIZ filed suit on Thursday alleging Jackson and celebrity-obsessed hospital staff moved their mother out of her death bed and tormented her family. The lawsuit claims she was "treated like cargo" and roughly moved from her emergency room bed when Jackson arrived at the hospital complaining of abdominal pains during his child molestation trial. The Thriller singer demanded two beds after going to the Marian Medical Center in Santa Maria, California on 15 February 2005. According to hospital spokeswoman AMY SILVA, "We are confident the care provided to Mrs Ruiz was exceptional."

2. De volgende ramp waiting to happen : Houston And Ray J Reconcile.
WHITNEY HOUSTON and boyfriend RAY J have reconciled their differences after a raunchy sex tape featuring Ray J and ex-girlfriend KIM KARDASHIAN was leaked online. The 43-year-old had been dating Ray J, 26, who is the younger brother of singer BRANDY, for several months. The couple's relationship is reportedly back on track after the two spent a romantic weekend in Las Vegas together. According to veteran Hollywood gossip columnist JANET CHARLTON, the pair caused a frenzy when they walked the red carpet at JAY-Z's party at Tao nightclub on Saturday night (17FEB07), with the crowd getting so carried away at the sight of the pair, security guards were assigned to surround their table.

3. ‘t Is niet gemakkelijk om rijk te zijn : Beckham Fights With Photographers At Disneyland.
VICTORIA BECKHAM was furious with photographers who ruined her trip to Disneyland by swarming her and her two sons during a family day out. The former SPICE GIRL has said her young sons were excited to be moving to Los Angeles so they could be closer to Disneyland. Beckham and her two oldest sons, Brooklyn and Romeo, were completely overrun by photographers on Friday (16FEB07) while they were trying to tour the world-famous theme park. The photographers, including one with festive TIGGER ears, made it nearly impossible for Beckham to walk through the park with her children.

4. Er wordt nog steeds met stront gegooid : Mills 'planning Cartoon To Mock McCartney'.
HEATHER MILLS wants to create a cartoon mocking SIR PAUL McCARTNEY and his family, according to reports. British newspaper the Sunday Mirror claims Mills is planning the animation - dubbed The McFartneys - to be a cross between the Simpsons and South Park. It is claimed the former Beatle would be portrayed as a flatulent and miserly cannabis-smoker and his daughter Stella as a control-freak with a grudge against Heather - while Heather herself is made out to be a homemaker struggling to juggle family life with her career. The Mirror claims Mills plans to slightly alter names so McCartneys are still are easily recognisable. She has even set up a production company, Raspberry Fields - a reference to Beatles song Strawberry Fields - and has registered variations of "McFartneys" on the world wide web. "She's saying the series will expose everything that has gone on and goes on in the McCartney family, all under the guise of the cartoon characters. But most of it has been dreamed up and cast from her own skewed imagination. "She has been desperately trying to keep the idea secret while she hunts for the right person to bring the characters to life. She has spoken to Sex And The City creator Darren Star and Hollywood director Dennis Erdman about which networks to approach and who may be interested in the series. "Her back-up, if no one will take it, is to produce it for the internet, because she knows that even if the networks are too afraid to go against Paul, people will tune into it."

Old 20-02-2007, 10:12   #95   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. Een schatje! : Owen Wilson: A lover and a fighter
Owen Wilson pushed a photographer away so he wouldn't be snapped with his rumoured beau Kate Hudson. The pair, who starred together in comedy You, Me and Dupree, have been spotted spending Valentine's Day on Australia's sunny Gold Coast. But it seems Owen is keen to keep the press out of the way when spending time with Kate. While walking together from a cinema down under, an eager paparazzo soon discovered that the Wedding Crashers star is both a lover and a fighter when the actor reportedly shoved and swore at the photographer to avoid being snapped with Kate. An onlooker to the bizarre events, Jemima O'Neill, told local press at the Gold Coast Bulletin newspaper that Owen was, for once, more scary than sexy: "We were going to ask him for a photograph but when we saw him trying to ram the photographer we were too scared and we couldn't even look at him. "We had been waiting for nearly two hours but he was so angry we thought there is no way we're going to ask him for a photograph now," she said. Mum-of-one Kate separated from rocker husband Chris Robinson last year after nearly six years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences between herself and the Black Crowes frontman.

2. Jammer, we hebben natuurlijk liever vechtscheidingen : Timberlake and Diaz 'amicable'
Justin Timberlake met up with his ex Cameron Diaz in Hollywood recently, with onlookers claiming the couple were being fairly amicable. The two ex lovers met at the Whiskey Bar in the Sunset Marquis Hotel in West Hollywood, according to reports from People magazine, when Timberlake was out dining with legendary director Martin Scorsese and other friends. Diaz, who dated the 'SexyBack' singer until their recent split after four years together, entered the exclusive bar after midnight, but did not join Timberlake's group. One source told the magazine: 'Cameron never joined their table. She just showed up and Justin got up and started talking to her. They were being very discreet.' 'They weren't kissing or holding hands or anything, but they were being very friendly,' the source added. However, despite showing there are no hard feelings, Diaz has apparently stepped up a gear in her move away from the singer. The 34-year-old was seen dancing closely and cuddling up to Oscar-nominated 'Blood Diamond' actor Djimon Hounsou in LA recently.

3. Do we care? : Selma back in love after divorce
'Cruel Intentions' actress Selma Blair has been telling all on the new 'toxic' man in her life. Matthew Felker, the actor she is currently going out with, has already been seen in the arms of troubled pop star Britney Spears but only for artistic appearances as he played her love interest in the 'Toxic' music video. Selma, 34, got divorced last December after two years of marriage to musician Ahmet Zappa and has since dyed her hair bright blonde and been seen attending London Fashion Week shows. She gushed to People: 'He's at home watching my dog. I'm just here for the show. I just got here and I'm going home tomorrow. I'll see him then.' The pair met through friends and have quickly become accustomed to cosy nights in with Selma declaring she will watch the Oscars at home with Matthew rather than going to the Vanity Fair after party as she has done every year.

Old 21-02-2007, 07:22   #96   link
Kapsalon Wendy

Terwijl britney naar 't schijnt weer terug naar rehab is (een hotel, wat ik je brom):
1. Sorry, maar nu heb ik wel wat leedvermaak : J.Lo's movie booed
Jennifer Lopez's new movie was booed at the 57th Annual Berlin Film Festival at the weekend. 'Bordertown' premiered at the event but the reception it received was less than favourable. According to reports, most of the audience voiced their disappointment by booing and jeering while others gave the movie a round of muted applause. A source claims J.Lo fled the cinema in tears after hearing the cacophony of boos and is now said to be worried the movie will be panned by critics. In 'Bordertown', the 37-year-old actress plays an American journalist investigating a series of murders near American-owned factories in Juarez and El Paso, in Mexico.

2. Die kunnen weer opnieuw beginnen : Dave Navarro And Carmen Electra Divorce Finalised.
Rocker DAVE NAVARRO and actress CARMEN ELECTRA's divorce was officially finalised yesterday (20FEB07). Navarro, 39, and Electra, 34, announced in July (06) they were amicably separating after less than three years of marriage. The couple wed on 22 November 2003 and have no children. According to American publication People, their marital status was terminated on Tuesday (20FEB07) and all of their personal belongings have been divided as previously stipulated in a prenuptial agreement.

3. En dat op zijn leeftijd : Sylvester Stallone In Steroid Scandal?.
SYLVESTER STALLONE may be in trouble with Australia authorities over what is reported to be banned bodybuilding substances. The actor was in Sydney for the Australian opening of ROCKY BALBOA on Friday night (16FEB07), when he was stopped by customs officials after a routine X-ray detected something suspicious. The actor and his entourage were detained for several hours, causing them to miss the film's premiere, for packing what was believed to be a type of human growth hormone. On Monday (19DEC07) officials searched his hotel room and private jet for illegal substances, just three days after seizing the banned substances at the airport. When Australian officials arrived at the Park Hyatt hotel to issue the actor with a summons to answer charges on the prohibited substances, Stallone and his entourage were allegedly seen throwing things out the windows of their hotel room. According to the Telegraph, a search of the room allegedly resulted in additional evidence being seized. The actor was cleared to leave the country on Monday (19FEB07), but an investigation will continue. A spokesperson for the Customs Service adds, "There is a range of options we can pursue in these circumstances. The investigation is ongoing, and we are aware of Mr Stallone's travel movements. "The material has to be identified, and we have to look at all the options and the evidence before deciding what action to take." Penalties for possession of such items in Australia can range from fines up to $110,000 (£56,000) or up to five years in jail.

Old 21-02-2007, 10:05   #97   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. ‘t Is bevestigd : Britney back in rehab
Britney Spears has reportedly checked herself back into rehab. According to reports, the troubled pop princess voluntarily made her way to an undisclosed rehabilitation facility yesterday, after pressure from her family and friends. Her publicist has refused to tell media what the star is being treated for. "Britney Spears has voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed rehab facility today," said her publicist Larry Rudolph. "We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time." A bald Britney has been surrounded paparazzi since she took the drastic step of shaving her own head last Friday. The singer and mother-of-two shaved off her own hair after a hairdresser refused to do it for her. Her night continued at a tattoo parlour where she had two small tattoos inked onto her body. Despite going bald, Britney continued partying over the weekend, being spotted by a number of paparazzi wearing a blonde wig. Many reports had claimed that the pop princess was on the verge of a breakdown, her life spiralling downwards since her split with husband Kevin Federline last November.

2. Dat gaat weer stormachtig worden : Jude gets himself an Ice queen
'Alfie' actor and notorious bed hopper Jude Law has been spotted with a new girlfriend and apparently the Icelandic beauty is just perfect for him. Reykjavik's answer to Kate Thornton, Halla Vilhjalmsdottir, is ten years Jude's junior and is a trained actress just like ex-fiance Sienna Miller so it's no wonder that he took an interest in her at an Icelandic club over the weekend. The pair got close on the dance floor after having an intimate meal at a posh restaurant in the capital. According to the Sun, one onlooker said they were clearly attracted to each other and chatted for hours. One clubber told the newspaper: 'Jude found himself swamped by girls on the dance floor. But he was only interested in Halla who was attracting plenty of attention herself because she is a big name in Iceland.' Meanwhile Sienna Miller has also been causing a stir by swearing live on TV and then having the clip replayed to US TV audiences by chat show host David Letterman.

3. Een van de meest tragische figuren in celebville in de afgelopen 100 jaar : Anna Nicole Smith battle begins
Two legal battles have started over Anna Nicole Smith. A battle began in Florida yesterday, with a judge trying to decide where the late Playboy model should be buried. On the other side of the coast, a Los Angeles judge is believed to be hearing a case over the paternity of Smith's daughter Danielynn behind closed doors. Her partner Howard K Stern testified at her burial trial yesterday telling the Florida court that she wished to be buried beside her son, who died last year. He was buried in the Bahamas. "She picked out the two double plots side by side that Daniel is currently resting in and where she wanted to be as well," said Mr Stern. Her mother however is testifying that Smith should be buried in Texas, saying that the rights for burial lie with her, and not a partner which she had not married. Smith was found to be "unresponsive" in her Florida hotel room on February 8th this year and was later pronounced dead in hospital. It is still unknown how the 39-year-old died. Paternity of her baby daughter is also much disputed with four potential fathers. Although the former actress' partner and lawyer Howard Stern is named as the father on the birth certificate, her former boyfriend Larry Birkhead and her bodyguard Alexander Denk also say they could be the baby's father. And in a strange turn of events, the ninth husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, 59-year-old Prince Frederick von Anhalt, has told Associated Press news agency he thinks he could also be the father of Dannielynn.

Old 21-02-2007, 10:09   #98   link
Bavo
Moeten er nog posts zijn?

Fashion Babylon lijkt me wel een boek voor jou, Wendy. Er stonden wat sappige details eruit in de P deze week
Bavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 17:10   #99   link
Jaak
dubbelaccount van peephol

http://www.hln.be/hlns/cache/det/art...n=homeBakskes2

Wellicht omdat hij zelf inziet dat zijn muziek stinkt, brengt de geföhnde rocker Jon Bon Jovi binnenkort een eigen afterschave op de markt.
Jaak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 19:48   #100   link
Kapsalon Wendy

1. 't Was te denken dat 't te schoon was om waar te zijn : Brad and Angelina see counsellor
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are seeing a relationship counsellor, it has been claimed. The lovers, who met on the set of 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith', have allegedly had a series of bitter arguments and have hired a counsellor to work through their problems. A source told Britain's OK! magazine: "This year is crux time. They have to reach a decision on what they expect from each other - and fast. Angelina has to realise Brad needs stability and Brad has to come to terms with her driving ambition as a world ambassador. "Brad's family are blown away marriage didn't happen a long time ago. But Angelina doesn't want to put down roots and turn into a 'homemaker'. "Her late mother had a lot to do with Angelina's decision to have counselling. Marcheline made her realise it wouldn't be such a bad idea to give marriage a go." "This wasn't the case in their previous marriages. The stakes are much higher than when they were childless."

2. Zo zot als een achterdeur : Has Brit Quit Rehab?
Bored of Britney Spears as yet? Be worried if you are... she's hit the headlines again. This time, the latest news is that Britney has had enough of rehab. Reports coming from America reveal that the bald star has checked out of Promises already. The facility's spokesman, Eddie Michaels, said he had no comment and would not confirm that she had been there or that she had left. However, the word is that she called a car service and walked out of the treatment centre in Malibu - which she checked into on Tuesday, according to both Entertainment Tonight and TMZ.com. At the time her manager, Larry Rudolph, said the singer had "voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed rehab facility". At the end of last week, we heard reports that Brit had entered rehab in Antigua but packed her bags 24 hours later. If the latest reports are also true, it seems that after another 24 hours of rehabilitation, the pop star has called it quits.

3. Benieuwd of die baby ook altijd zijn tong uitsteekt naar camera's : Baby girl for Kerry Katona
Former Atomic Kitten Kerry Katona has given birth to a baby girl less than a week after getting married. Kerry and her new husband Mark Croft rushed to Warrington General Hospital where their daughter was born four weeks premature. Her publicist Max Clifford said that "nobody believed Kerry would go full term because she was absolutely huge". "Mother and baby are doing fine. The baby was a little early but that wasn't too much of a surprise," he said. "It seems the little one wanted to get out sooner rather than later." The couple have named their daughter Heidi. Kerry admitted recently that she had not enjoyed the pregnancy, saying: "It's been the worst pregnancy ever. It's made me want to have my tubes tied, get the coil, go on the Pill, get the injection and get Mark the snip. That's how much I've hated it." Mark and Kerry were married on Valentine's Day at Gretna Green in a low-key ceremony. I'm A Celebrity winner Kerry already has two children from her marriage to Westlife singer Bryan McFadden, four-year-old Lilly and five-year-old Molly.

Shrimp Refuge Forums > Shrimp Town > Shrimp Town